Joining the pack

Clarissa POV

     Oh my god clarissa what have you got yourself into. I was nervous for their answers and reactions.

    'What type of a fake story it is. No one would believe it" Ellie sighed, oh no not again

     'Hey, it was not a full lie okay. And you know that too. So shut up and let me think.' I said to her

    'From when did you started thinking. I guarantee you, they are not going to believe your half fake, half true story' she replied, taking this as a challenge I said

     'And what if they do' I smirked through the mindlink.

     'Oh this is not going to happen so I don't have to worry about anything. So here's the deal, if they believe you than I swear i am not going to call you dumb ever' she said with sarcasm.

    'Only time will tell my smart ass wolf' I cut my mindlink from her with a smirk on my face. I have to win this deal even if I have to do anything to make them believe me.

     I looked up to see worry on the alpha's and beta's face.

    "What, why are you looking at me, like that" I said with a louder voice it happens when I am nervous or in my own other world, it's normal for me but I guess they didn't expected me to speak boldly.

    "No, we were just worried, we called your name for about 4-5 times but you didn't respond. We thought you are in some kind of trauma or what because you were smirking like you have just accepted someone's challenge and you know that you are going to win" Beta Xavier said clearing my confusion but I am shocked  because whatever he said about the challenge thing was right. Wow he should be some tarot card reader or astrologer.

     "Oh, I am sorry. I was just thinking about my mate and pack" I whispered lying, my voice have out. And I was truly starting to remember my actually horrible mate and pack which I so font want to remember. But God, when I learned to became a master of lying.

   But I don't want them to see me like this-weak, pathetic, even if I am rejected, beaten, broken, I'll not let them see me begging and crying. Atleast I can try to not to cry in front of others . I tried to build some confidence and putted a wall around me so that no one will know what I am actually feeling and can't see me as a weak, pathetic omega, rejected by her mate.

    "So, we were saying. We are sorry for what happened in your past. But you know it was your past and not your present and is probably not going to be your future. So, why are you holding yourself back to your past. Let go of it and enjoy your today, your very moment in which you are living. Don't worry what happened in your past and what is going to happen in your future" God they should probably be a lecturer too
But wait did he just said......yes, yes, yes they believed me. I smirked  to my wolf in my mindlink to which she just growled. Haha take that smart ass. I made a funny face at her.

        "Would you like to join our pack" Alpha's voice snapped me out of making fun of my Wolf. Alpha said smiling at me which I returned with disbelief clearly written all over my face.

     "You are joking right. You are not serious, are you" I asked him, laughing lightly but nervously and there was also a part where I was feeling hopeful that they will accept me.

     "No, we are not joking. You can join our pack. Our mates would love to meet you and besides they would get a new friend too." Beta Xavier said with a smiling face when he said mate. Oh how I wish I would be lucky like them too...... No clarissa we are over that don't think about him.