Fifth Satan

The person who gave the best answer for the last chapter's question is CrimsonSkratch.

When I first saw the answer I started laughing because it said they will train and die on camel and stuff. If Clarissa died then who will take the lead?

But good job everybody I got really good answers and some really lovely comments especially from roxyroxfox. Thank you dear it means a lot and also thanks to other people who support and love my work, infinite thanks to you all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clarissa POV

        I don't know when I fall asleep but as soon as I saw the time I nearly screamed it was 4 in the morning and I didn't even selected anything. Hastily getting up the floor I groaned as I stretched my sore limbs but quickly got to work and rushed here and there, finding and picking up books to decide which one to bring myself there but I couldn't in the end. There's so many of them that I don't understand anymore!

         I groaned huffing as I sat down crossed legged with hands crossed around the chest and glaring down all the big shelves which were intimidating me in the dim light with books and only n number of books smirking back at me, mocking me in their own way.

          I sighed resting myself against the floor; I was so exhausted yet excited and impatient that I can't wait anymore. It's 4:30 now and Mr. Sylvester ordered me to be ready by 5, I'm not gonna make it! I haven't even started packing yet no matter how less my belongings are I still need to pack because I don't think I'll get anything in the desert.

          I groaned yet again but picking myself up I glanced one last time at the library before sighing sadly and went out shutting the doors behind me.

          'I'm going to miss this library' I sighed once again sadly before climbing up the stairs in denial. Coming out of the secret chambers as quietly as possible, I tiptoed hastily out of the laundry room then across his living room which was covered in darkness and extreme silence just like him. My eyes fixed on the main door which was not far from me but before I could grab it.....

         "You're still not ready?" the sudden voice shook me and I jumped instantly on the spot with a loud shriek and accidentally dropped something which fell down with a loud thud, my eyes widened and quickly moving forward I immediately picked it up muttering repeatedly "Sorry Master I didn't mean it".

         All this while he didn't said anything nor yelled at me, after picking up the fallen books I straightened myself to peek at him only to find him in his usual place, the window! Standing with his rigid back faced to me, he glared out in the dark forest as his irises moved stealthily but I knew better than to believe that he was just gazing out.

        I now know what he always looks at out the window, with his vampire eyes he finds his prey to bleed to death! My eyes stayed fixated on his back because I was no longer afraid of him, afraid of him being means afraid of the monsters who killed my parents and I can't be afraid of them, rather being afraid I would love to get killed by them.

         "Are you done with your packing?" his question came again after a long minute of silence.

          Taking in a deep breath I replied without emotions "No" my voice monotone without hesitance.