His Sister

This chapter is dedicated to vmaggi for voting on my story and including it in the reading list.

This chapter is also dedicated to theuncensoredwriter and hawauabdulsalam for always commenting and voting on my story.

Thank you everyone else too who read my story but I don't know why hesitate to comment.

-------------------------------------------------------

Clarissa POV

     They told me to to change and went out of the room to give me some privacy and to send a nurse to help me change as my whole body is still hurting.

    Since I have no clothes with me and the once I was wearing before coming here, I don't want to know what happened to them. So I changed from hospital gown to some other green colour gown. It was pretty cute and lose for my body, it's good in a way so that it won't hurt my already bruised body.

       Sitting me on my bed, the nurse left. After a couple of minutes waiting, Xavier came in with his usual charming smile.

     "Shall we go Doll" he asked taking his hand out for me.

     I looked around to check whether he was talking to me. He saw me looking around and chuckled.

     "Don't worry. I am talking to you only. But don't you like being called nicknames" he said and I made a confused face he then continued "I am sorry I didn't knew. If you don't like it then I won't call..." He kept blabbering until I interrupted him.

     "No, no, it's not like what you think it is. I just.... Uhhh.." I sighed and looked at him trying to hide his laughter because I can't even complete a sentence.

    I took a deep breath and said "it's just... Never has a boy has like actually talked to me and moreover like called me a nickname" I blushed and he smirked which made me blush some more. How can I make fool of myself. I sighed again.

     "Get used to it Doll. Everyone here is kind and friendly" I just smiled at his words and got up, he grabbed my shoulder with one of his hands and hold my arm with another to support me and help me walk

   We are going he told me, but where we are going he didn't told me and where is Alpha.

     We made our way to the elevator.

    "Uhmm..  Xavier, can I ask you a question" I asked him, we got into the elevator and he clicked on some button. As I have never been to school I don't know anything about words and letters.

       "You have already asked one but as you are my friend. You can ask me as many question as you like without having to ask for my permission" he said smiling lightly at me, he already considers me as friend, we have only met just a few hours earlier.

   I only have one friend and that is...

    No you don't have, you had .

       The door opened and we again went in some hallway, there were some people crying and doctors rushing from here and there. God please save whoever it is.

     "You were saying something" he asked making me come out of my own world.

     "Sorry. Yeah I just wanted to know where are we going and where is Alpha. He was here only, so where is he now?" I asked him as we made our way to his parking lot.