Let's End This (Part 1)

Clarissa POV

I stirred in my sleep with vicious nightmares continuously whimpering in distress before my eyes shot open at once!

I immediately sprang up and yelled worried "Mr. Sylvester?!"

A hand touched me from behind but I immediately slapped it away and got into an offensive position but when his face came into my view, my hands dropped down limply by my side as I called again in disbelief "Mr. Sylvester...?"

Taking my hand, he pulled me towards him and I quickly went to his side. I clutched onto him tightly and hugged his side. My whole body was shivering and I tried to hide in him. He kept holding my hand tightly and didn't ask me to leave.

His voice low to a whisper when he asked "Nightmare?"

My face still covered in sweat as I nodded fiercely.

"Was it about me killing you by sucking you dry?"

I looked at him questionably before shaking my head vehemently. My grip on him tightened while his eyes slightly narrowed as he asked again "What was it then?"

I shuddered terribly in fear and pain. My mind still reeling in shock of the nightmare that I had as I stammered "I-I saw you in blood...lying lifeless..." my eyes looked down on the bed as the dream flashed before my eyes where I saw his lifeless body and his purple eyes not gazing at me with his cold fire anymore.

"I-I called your names so many times b-but you wouldn't..." tears fell from my eyes uncontrollably as I remembered shaking his body and yelling out his name but he wouldn't use his sharp tongue to reprimand me. He remained lifeless.

My grip on him only worsened as I tried to keep him close to me. He didn't scold me or push me away and just said "It was just a bad dream." His tone soft and consoling as he used his other hand to pat my head gently.

"But..." I just can't forget about it!

I don't know why I dreamed of it? My dreams many times have turned out to be true, what if...?! My eyes widened in horror!

No!

"I'm here by your side. I'm well and alive." Hearing his words, I looked at him with tearful eyes.

His purple eyes turned cold and his tone sharp as he continued "If it was so easy to kill me then I wouldn't be here. Nothing can k-" but I put my hand on his lips as I gave him a pleading look.

"Please don't say that." I chocked on my sobs as I looked at him with an ugly crying face and continued "I don't know what I will do without you. Please don't let anything happen to you! Please don't let any harm come to you! Please be safe for me!" I begged him as I clutched onto him tightly.

He didn't say anything and continued to fixedly stare at me but after a moment he pulled me in his arms and hugged me tightly. His arms wrapped around me as if shielding me. I cried on him yet he didn't say anything. He just continued patting my head softly while rubbing my back to soothe the tension in my body.

My sobs died down eventually and as I stared at nothing, I remained still with no energy left in my body to pull away.

"Have you calmed down now?" his voice indifferent as always.

I nodded meekly yet remained unmoving.

He went quiet again but he didn't push me away and for that I was thankful.

"I'm sorry." I spoke after a while fearful of his hatred for me. He might hate me more for getting so worked up about a nightmare so I immediately continued explaining "I should have controlled myself. I didn't mean to freak out in front of you. I am always very calm but today I couldn't-"