Fighting The Beast

Clarissa POV

       I knocked on his door repeatedly but he didn't opened. A frown covered my face, everyday he would come out and show me his bloody handsome face, order me and shut the door on my face. But not today, therefore I clutched his door knob and moved it around to open the door but I was shocked when it was locked. Anger started to flow in my mind and was taking over my entire body. I was going to curse him with my beautiful language but I heard his deep voice from inside his room which aroused my curiosity. Leaning against the door I heard him as usual ordering me the things which I have to do to and I tell you it was the same damn thing.

       "Mr. Sylvester could you please come out, I've some questions?" I asked when his ordering was done but his reply came sooner than I anticipated.

       "No!" but I expected it. I kicked his door and banged loudly in order to break it down "Mr. Sylvester I order you to come out this instant or else...." I yelled loudly for him to know I was overtaken by rage and searched quickly what I can threaten him with but I was petrified when I didn't find any.

       Bloody hell! Now what will I do? It's just because I don't know anything about him therefore I can't threaten him. Just then I remembered something and like a light bulb an idea was switched on in my head. I recollected the memory when he was angry and a murderous glint was present in his eyes when he thought I was a...............spy working for council.

        An evil grin spread on my lips and Ellie tried to stop me but all her attacks went in vain. I know this action of mine would risk me my life but I've to try and find his weak spot. It's final, its either my life or training.

        I knocked softly on his door again and put my mouth against it before uttering the words which would make him choke me "Mr. Sylvester" I said in a sing-sang voice but he didn't replied and therefore I went onto the next part of my plan. "I know your hiding place and do you know what it means?" I asked in a sickly sweet voice and I heard some movement in the room which means I captured his attention.

       "It means nothing much and it would give me no pain to go and inform about how lonely and miserable your life is in this terrifying place..." I trailed off creating suspense and I heard his slow footsteps.

        "Don't tell me I didn't warn ya?" Ellie whispered shivering with fear and honestly saying I too didn't wanted to take advantage of his situation but he left me no other option.

          "To the council" I whispered audible and before I knew it I was pinned against a wall with his one hand choking me and the other keeping my hands up locked above my head. To tell you I was not surprised even a bit by his actions but my neck and back was paining terribly due to the collision. He is so fast I sometimes wonder whether he is even a normal werewolf but no he is not he should be powerful after all he is the one who walked this earth more than other wolves.

         "I know you're not a spy if you were than you wouldn't have been so tired after such a normal exercise and runs" he growled in my face, my anger possessed my body, the pain of his hand on my neck long forgotten. So he was checking this whether I was a spy or not!

         "But I can still tell them!" I yelled in between breathes while trying to pry his hand away but he put more pressure.

         "And what gave you the idea that they'll listen to you, an outsider who doesn't even belongs to a pack?" I flinched as his voice was rising with his every word. I looked at his blank and emotionless face but his eyes, they were filled with hatred and anger.

        "They'll!" I said quietly and this shocked him.

        "No one has ever seen you. So, if I start describing about you they'll have to believe me" I state it as a matter of fact, I don't know what I'm talking about, I'm just shooting an arrow out into air hoping that it will hit the right spot.