seven

jake had been working on the cafe for quite a while now

jake had been working on the cafe for quite a while now. he realized working there you had the craziest stories to tell, from the gossiping clients he overheard pretty good stuff too.

sunoo and him would always discuss about them and give their own opinions as if they actually knew more than half the actual story. it was how they spent slow days. during those days they also tried making new drinks, mixing different ingredients just in case one of the drinks was crazy good and crazy rare.

jake also liked to talk to sunghoon about his most challenging clients, and how sunoo always helped him if he wasn't sure how to respond to certain types of people. he basically showed sunoo off to sunghoon, and sunghoon didn't mind but he wondered if such a nice person existed other than jake.

"sunoo-ssi said that i could avoid bad attitudes like that, and it was really good advice. it works wonders! i've had zero customers get angry at me for two weeks now" it was the third time jake mentioned sunoo in the small walk they make from their final class of the day to the cafeteria. to sunghoon it was a bit too much. he had grown curious (and a bit annoyed) that jake talked so much about this sunoo-ssi.
"how great can he be?" sunghoon thought

"now that i think about it, i've never been to the cafe you work at"

"you're right! even heeseung hyung has been there"

"mind showing me today?" sunghoon wasn't expecting a rejection, but he was still surprised when jake agreed with a big smile on his face. "let's see how good this sunoo guy actually is"

and boy, did sunghoon bite his tongue.

the second they walked through the door of the coffee place, the tingling bell was heard, and sunghoon simply couldn't describe what he was experiencing. he stopped walking altogether, he felt his heart start racing, his cheeks started heating up, and his eyes suddenly didn't need to blink to feel hydrated. for he had just seen the most beautiful boy sunghoon could never imagine.

he fell in love then and there, with the one and only kim sunoo.

jake reached the counter to say hi to sunoo, not even realizing he had left sunghoon behind.

"hello jake hyung! is your friend okay?" sunoo asked politely. jake raised an eyebrow and turned around. he couldn't hold back a chuckle as he watched his friend, his uptight non-believing friend, mesmerized by the younger. kim sunoo was something, alright.

sunghoon was brought back to his senses when he heard the bell again. someone had entered the place and he was in the way, he bowed to the person apologetically and then heard a giggle. he could only describe it as the most endearing sound. he looked back to the guy behind the counter to find him smiling so much his eyes became two happy slits, but that was just how sunoo always smiled. sunghoon smiled back a small nervous smile.

he didn't know where he found the courage, but his feet walked him towards the smiling boy, and was about to say something when another voice interrupted his attempt at speaking.