𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

once they got to jake's apartment, heeseung made some soup for jake while he showered to get the fever down

once they got to jake's apartment, heeseung made some soup for jake while he showered to get the fever down. after the shower, heeseung tucked jake in his bed and fed him the soup carefully, even after jake had told him he was perfectly capable of feeding himself. heeseung just wanted to do it himself.

it didn't take jake 15 minutes to fall asleep. right after that, heeseung ran to his own apartment, where jay was at the moment, studying for his finals. he only showered real quick, grabbed some comfortable clothes and packed all of the clothes jake had borrowed him last night and the jacket from all those weeks back.

not even 30 minutes later heeseung was back at jake's apartment. luckily, he was still sleeping, so heeseung did some studying of his own. he sat on the floor, next to the bed just so he was near enough in case jake woke up and needed something.

some time before dawn, heeseung heard jake mumble incoherent words, but other than that, nothing else happened.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

kim sunoo wasn't someone that regretted his decisions, he usually learned from the experience. this time, though, he felt like he strongly regretted letting sunghoon help him at the café. not because of his small mistakes at the beginning, even though they weren't exactly 'small'.

he was getting way too much attention from all the customers that he attended, and even those he did not. a group of girls that sunoo had received earlier that afternoon had lined up again when they noticed sunghoon was at the register. it irked sunoo.

sunghoon did his best, of course, and smiled politely. it was until the end of the day that sunghoon noticed sunoo's mood wasn't at it's best. sunoo walked two feet away from him and didn't say much. so sunghoon stopped in front of sunoo and made him look him in the eyes.

"sunoo-yah. why are you so gloomy? it's unlike you"

"i don't know what you mean sunghoon-ssi" that's it. he had called him 'sunghoon-ssi' and not 'hoonie hyung'.

"did i mess up at the café too much? i'm sorry if that was it"

"you didn't mess up, aish" sunoo looked away, his cheeks turning an obvious scarlet shade.

"hmm~ then, can i have a kiss?"

sunoo's cheeks turned crimson, and so did his ears.

"yah! have you lost it? we're outside"

"so what?"

"people could see! look, there's that group of girls that came by twice. there's people"

"do you really care about them?" sunghoon asked.

"well- i mean, no. but they could see" then sunoo mumbled "your group of fans would be disappointed indeed"

now sunghoon understood. sunoo had been jealous of all the attention he was directing towards the customers. sunghoon hadn't even noticed all during work, but now that he thought about it, sunoo was acting different since then. how cute.