𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪

"jaeyun?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"jaeyun?"

mom?!

jake recognized his mother's voice. he looked to his right and saw her across the street, getting out of her car. she looked flabbergasted, and jake's face went pale, all the blood rushing to his feet.

the woman walked closer slowly, making sure no cars where driving by so she could safely get to her son. the son, jake, let go of heeseung, the latter making a confused expression because he had no idea who the woman was and why jake's face suddenly lost all it's color.

"is everything okay, jaeyunie?" heeseung asked.

"huh?" jake remembered heeseung was there and his face lost even more color.

how long has she been there? did she call me or text me she was coming?

did she see everything?

jake was scared. of course he was scared, he heard about how jungwon's mother reacted to her son dating a guy and he had no idea how his own mother would take the news. if there was something uncertain about his mom was her thoughts on boys liking boys or girls liking girls.

she just never talked about it, and jake used to be too focused on getting good grades and helping everyone in high school to think about his own sexuality. so the matter at hand wasn't ever touched in their household.

then another thing popped into jake's head: he would have to introduce heeseung to his mom since he was there with him. what would he say? that he's just someone he knows? but if his mom saw them hugging then it wouldn't make sense. then, a really close friend? that could work but ignoring the fact that the two had just started officially dating earlier that day.

and he didn't want to do heeseung wrong, denying him in front of his mother could be hurtful for heeseung. then it was settled; jake would introduce heeseung as his boyfriend to his mom and would face whatever consequences it brought on him.

but jake didn't know that his different worrying expressions didn't go unnoticed by the older, and heeseung knew for certain what was going on inside jake's head when the woman was close enough to talk to them.

"oh, hello there. are you a friend of jaeyun?" his mother asked heeseung.

jake opened his mouth to answer but heeseung was faster.

"ah yes, but um, who are you?" heeseung asked still a little lost.

"ah, how silly of me. i am jaeyun's mother, jiho, nice to meet you"

"ahh~ hello, i am lee heeseung, nice to meet you" he bowed and then jiho directed her attention to her son.

"jaeyun, you didn't tell me you had such a handsome friend! and where have you been all day? i came by at noon to surprise you but you didn't answer the door. and i just came back to see if you were okay because you didn't return any of my calls or texts" his mom inquired. jake finally spoke.

"sorry mom, we were out all day and my phone died so i didn't know you had called me" jake said in an apologetic way.

"ah, then i guess it can't be helped. i brought you some food, are you and your friend hungry?"

"well, we ate a couple of hours ago. what if i help you take the food upstairs and we can continue talking there, it's freezing out" jake stated and heeseung offered help too.

jiho walked in first to hold the door open of the apartment for when jake and heeseung arrived with the food, but since they took the elevator she was already there waiting. heeseung took the opportunity to tall to jake quickly.

"jaeyunie, you don't have to tell her about us if you're not comfortable yet, it's okay. i saw how worried you looked when your mom arrived"

"i'm sorry, i just panicked. it's not that i'm uncomfortable but knowing how jungwon's mom reacted to her son's partner, it scared me because i don't know how my mom will react" jake confessed.

"you don't need to tell her just yet, do it when you feel sure that you want to" heeseung comforted his boyfriend and then kissed his head in a reassuring way.

"you're too good to be true heeseung hyung" jake said and then he kissed heeseung's cheek.

"i was planning on making you some dinner but i think your mom beat me to it" heeseung said and jake laughed.

"yeah, too bad. i was hoping we could bake some brownies again. maybe next time you stay over"

heeseung lifted an eyebrow and looked at jake's inviting though very blushed face. he looked forward to staying over badly.

the elevator stopped and opened the doors. they walked out and entered jake's apartment with smiles on their faces.

"ah~ what a gentleman heeseung-ssi. thank you for helping my jaeyun bring the food, i'll just heat it up for you to enjoy" jiho said enthusiastically.

"it was no problem, but i should head back to my apartment before it gets colder outside. thank you for your consideration and it was a pleasure to meet you. i'll see you tomorrow jae-" heeseung coughed for covering up, "jake" he then bowed and left after jake said good night.

at least they had their good night kiss before. but jake found it funny how heeseung almost called him jaeyunie in front of his mom. cute.

"so, you two were out all day, huh?" jiho asked her son.

"oh, yeah haha..."

"did you have fun?"

huh?

"um, yeah, lots. we had breakfast and then went to this big park were we rented bikes and spent a couple hours there, then we came across an arcade and played for hours until we were too hungry so we headed out to eat" jake smiled while reminiscing the day's events.

jiho noticed.

"as long as you had fun then it's okay~"

a smile remained on jake's face that night, all throughout dinner with his mom and when she was about to leave, told jake one last thing.

"i love you, dear. never doubt that i do, and so does your dad and your older brother. no matter what, we love you"

jake was definitely taken back by this, but his anxiety on how to tell her about his relationship with heeseung then deflated and he could breathe calmly again.

"thanks mom, i love you all too"

they bid their goodbyes and then jake was left alone with little sookie, who was already in bed waiting for jake to share some of his body heat so she could sleep warm.

"aw cutie, were you waiting for me all day? i'm sorry, let's sleep now. no waking up in the middle of the night though, please" jake told the cat, a couple seconds later yawning.

lying in bed, jake and little sookie slept peacefully. him with a happy heart and yearning to see heeseung as soon as possible, drifted to sleep in a matter of seconds.

heeseung on the other hand, had a hard time sleeping, but because he was on cloud 9 from all the amazing things that happened that day. he felt for sure happier than ever.

═══════ ≫ ♥ ≪ ════════

(*''*)
hi lovelies~
i have to admit i had fun
seeing some of you thinking jake's mom
was gonna ruin everything lolol
i want to make jake's mom a good one
opposite to the impression everyone has
of jungwon's mom
thank you for all the reads and comments!
i love you all 🥹🫶

feel free to comment and vote!
-cnvrs

sweet~ | heejakeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें