𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

꧁•⊹٭i have loved you since we were eighteen
long before we both thought the same things٭⊹•꧂

꧁•⊹٭i have loved you since we were eighteen long before we both thought the same things٭⊹•꧂

monday came, and so did time for school. jake loved very much going to school, he got to see his friends after all. and heeseung. but today was strange. people were looking at him, staring even. and some of them were whispering at each other's ears.

"hey hoonie. so i look weird or something? is my shirt on backwards?" jake inquired.

"you look fine to me. why?"

"i feel like people stare at me since i walked in. then is it because of how handsome i am?" jake slicked back his hair with his hand, which made sunghoon laugh.

"yeah, sure"

they ended the conversation there, since they had to be in class in a few minutes. while walking towards their classroom, sunghoon noticed the stares and whispers too. he didn't really care, to be honest. most of his mind was occupied by a certain someone he really liked. but that was put on hold when he heard one of the many whisperers mention jake's name. that was all he thought he had understood, but suddenly he figured out the rest of the sentence he had heard. it included the word video, and the word confession too.

"hey jake, did you reject any confessions the past week?"

"come on hoonie. you know i haven't had any confessions since term started. why are you trying to bring me down so early in the morning? trying to show off your relationship or something?" jake feigned being hurt but laughed it off either way.

sunghoon found it even weirder then. jake hadn't confessed to anyone. jake hadn't even told him he liked someone. this was giving sunghoon a bad feeling, but asking around wasn't the smartest thing to do. not when jake was with him at the moment. so he waited until after class and told jake he would be heading off to the library.

there, sunghoon met with jay; he figured that if anyone knew something about what was going on, then maybe it was jay. it was pretty clear that jay would be popular, good-looking, great personality, helps others, is friends with lee heeseung, has a good reputation overall. and in case it wasn't clear, sunghoon and jay were growing close pretty fast.

"hey jay hyung. how was your weekend?" sunghoon started off with that to try and find out if something interesting happened, or if jay was still moping.

"it was crazy man. but in the best way possible. jungwon talked to me"

"he did?! when? how? what did he say?" sunghoon was genuinely surprised by the news, he didn't know how soon jungwon was going to talk to his parents. "i guess things worked out well for him"

"i was working at the restaurant, finishing up by cleaning when he walked in, apologized and explained everything. i felt so stupid because i never thought he acted that way because of his parents, i totally overlooked that" jay started to blush slightly and coughed a little, "we talked things out after that"