𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

after the kiss, heeseung was too flustered to say much, and he kept thinking back on the kiss

after the kiss, heeseung was too flustered to say much, and he kept thinking back on the kiss. kissing jake had been wonderful, the warm feeling of his lips, it was simply breathtaking.

they had the hot cocoa and it had stopped raining, so it was time for heeseung to go back to his apartment.

"thank you again for the clothes and shower. and the hot cocoa. and for giving me a chance to explain myself. just, thank you jake"

"i will keep my eye on you mister lee. don't you dare catch a cold, alright? you promised me a date"

"okay, okay. i will not catch a cold"

"and don't even think about coming down with a fever!"

"wouldn't dream of it"

jake opened the door of his apartment so heeseung could walk out, but heeseung didn't step out without kissing jake's cheek first. then he just grinned at jake's surprised face and walked out and away.

"the nerve of him" said a very blushed jake.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

the next day, heeseung absolutely looked forward to school. or more like, he looked forward to seeing jake at school. he was too much inside his own head that he didn't hear a single word out of jay's mouth at breakfast, he only ate with a dreamy expression on his face.

"yah!"

"huh?"

"what's wrong with you dude? are you sick or something? you've been in the clouds all morning"

heeseung's cheeks flushed a little.

"i'm not sick. i'm perfectly fine"

"like hell you are. you've been all gloomy for the past few weeks and now suddenly you're acting as if everything's been solved. all distracted and daydreaming"

"geez, you'd think that dating jungwon would have made you a little gentler. none of his good traits are rubbing off on you, grumpy"

"don't change the subject. what's actually going on?"

heeseung didn't want to say anything about last night's events, they were precious and intimate for him. he also didn't know how much disclosure jake would want, and how much privacy.

it's not like we're dating. yet...

he decided not to say anything about it as well.

"i was just out last night and the rain saved me"

"what? the rain saved you?"