forty two

꧁•⊹٭Thank you for 50k reads!٭⊹•꧂

after a successful walk in the park—yes, because heeseung had more pictures of jake in his phone—they got back and started getting everything ready to bake

after a successful walk in the park—yes, because heeseung had more pictures of jake in his phone—they got back and started getting everything ready to bake. since heeseung had gotten most of the ingredients for either brownies or cookies, they had a hard time deciding which to bake.

"i say we bake cookies, my brother's friend felix shared this recipe with me and they turn out extremely tasty and chewy. we have literally everything to make a big batch and we can share with everyone!" jake said to make a decision before it became even later.

"alright, it sounds as though you might know what you're doing," heeseung teased and earned a surprised face from his boyfriend.

"excuse you! i've been baking for years on end, of course i know what i'm doing!" jake said a little heated.

"the piece of butter wrap in riki's brownie says otherwise..." heeseung continued to tease jake. he knew how embarrassed he had been that day riki found he was chewing on a piece of butter wrapping after three minutes of thinking it was just part of it. jake laughed so hard but deep down felt very ashamed of the slip up.

"that was one time, and it only happened because you distracted me while i was making the brownie batter. not like the several times the noodles became soggy because you turned the heat up way too much," jake mumbled the last sentence in an attempt to get back at heeseung with his teasing. it worked, heeseung flushed red.

"oh, come on! those were also because you distracted me sim jaeyun," heeseung said. he took out the measuring cup and spoon.

"how exactly!? i was in the living room doing homework most of those times," jake defended himself while arranging the ingredients for the cookies.

"that's how, you just look so fine when you're concentrated that i can't not look at you," heeseung said in a triumphant tone without realizing jake had the winner hand. he had confessed once again how much he liked jake. he wasn't shy about it anymore tho.

"my, my, how interesting heeseungie," jake smiled, a hint of pink invading his cheeks. "you really like me a lot, huh?"

"yes, i do. tons," heeseung said with a straight (really tho) face.

jake was still not used to the very direct heeseung and such confessions made him feel way too shy from how unexpected it was to him.

"aaaack! so embarrassing..." jake blushed too much and decided to ignore his boyfriend while he started making the cookies.

heeseung knew he had succeeded in making jake feel flustered and enjoyed the shy attitude he had. taking advantage of this, he kissed the top of his boyfriend's head several times and then gave a squeeze to his waist. he loved teasing jake.