𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

"should we buy three bags of chips or one of those party sized ones?" jake asked heeseung

"let's buy the party sized one, it's more convenient and it's less likely there'll be leftovers. we both know you're trying to stay healthier jaeyunie" heeseung said convincingly.

"i could start the healthy life next week..." jake said in a small voice.

"that's what you said last week, jaeyunie, and i can't let you break your streak. we can bake brownies on saturday for your family if you keep your word"

"alright, alright. thanks heeseung hyung" jake said with a tiny blush on his cheeks. he had promised himself to start eating healthier because of the time he fell sick at school, and heeseung fully supported that decision because he worried and cared for his boyfriend of course.

but eating healthy wasn't as easy as he hoped and much less working part time at a cafe. either way, jake was thankful that heeseung helped him so much. the couple paid for the snacks and drinks and left to jake's apartment before the others arrived.

jake cleaned and placed the snacks in big plates for everyone to enjoy while heeseung prepared the kitchen in case anyone got hungry. jay, jungwon and riki were the first to arrive and sat on the floor around the coffee table in the living room.

twenty minutes later sunghoon and sunoo had finally appeared and it was all seven of them at last, and jake felt giddy and nervous. two of their friends already knew about his and heeseung's relationship, but telling sunghoon after almost a month that they started dating was making him shiver in excitement.

sunghoon knew how jake felt for heeseung after the video incident and that they weren't on good terms before the semester ended. now, everything had changed for the better. so a little past 9 p.m. jake decided it was time to spill the beans.

"um, guys? i want to say something, it's actually a big deal to me and i know it might me a little late but i just wanted to tell everyone myself. i never once questioned my romantic feelings for other people because i never had any, i always tried to help everyone and make a lot of friends. soo, when i first started attending university and met heeseung hyung, i couldn't really know what i was feeling towards him wasn't just platonic and mistook my attraction for friendship. it wasn't easy to get heeseung hyung to become my friend, but after a while we both realized how different we felt for one another, except everything went messy because of that video" jake paused to breathe and looked at sunghoon, who had an understanding expression but was shocked that jake was saying all this right in front of heeseung.

riki on the other hand was confused as to what video jake was talking about, but decided it might not be the best moment to ask since jake looked like he wanted to say more.

"two months ago or so, heeseung hyung came and we cleared up that misunderstanding, and came to terms with our feelings for each other openly. and, about three weeks and a half from today, we started officially dating" jake finished feeling his heart hammer against his ribcage looking at everyone. his hands started shaking throughout his speech and heeseung grabbed them tightly in a supportive way.