𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

sunoo had been staring at his phone with a generous smile for a whole three minutes without moving a finger

sunoo had been staring at his phone with a generous smile for a whole three minutes without moving a finger. his coworker, a tall japanese kid called nishimura riki, was looking at him dumbfounded. you see, he really liked to tease sunoo, so every chance he got to do so, he did. but he had made three jokes about sunoo's facial expressions and none of them where even perceived by the older.

riki shuddered. he didn't understand yet what falling in love was and therefore couldn't comprehend why sunoo had been so much in the clouds whenever they weren't attending clients. sunoo had even made a mistake when handing back one of the customer's change. sunoo never made those kinds of mistakes.

sunoo finally turned off his phone and turned around directly hitting his nose with riki's shoulder. sunoo screeched making riki jump frightened.

"ah! riki! why are you right behind me? you scared me, god!" sunoo rubbed his nose, an angry expression on his face.

"hyung. i've called your name more than three times and you didn't even flinch. are you kidding me?" riki was once again dumbfounded.

"yes well, you shouldn't be snooping over someone's shoulders. it's not okay to spy on me, nishimura riki. what did you need so badly? did you spill a drink on a customer again?" riki's cheeks burned with embarrassment.

"no! no, that only happened once and it wasn't a customer, it was you!"

"well, i was training you and playing a customer's role. do you need to go to the bathroom? you know you don't need to ask, just be sure to make it quick."

"hyung! please that's not it either!"

riki felt flustered. now his jokes weren't as funny as he thought. he was, however, intrigued on what he had read. something about ice skating and 6 p.m.

"are you going on a date with mr hotshot, sunoo hyung?" he wiggled his eyebrows. sunoo blushed and riki knew he had hit the nail.

"so you were spying! you nosy brat!"

"well i thought you were shocked by something terrible. your face was showing that weird expression again" riki shuddered exaggeratedly.

sunoo mocked riki. he was teasing him again. riki wouldn't understand, sunoo thought, but sunoo was indeed going on a date with sunghoon. they were meeting somewhere with an ice rink where they could spend the evening, and if they got hungry, there was a nice spicy rice cakes place sunghoon promised to take sunoo.

sunoo didn't fully know how to skate on ice, but that would make sunghoon hold his hand most of the time. perfect. sunoo blushed again, looking forward to his date.

and it was a very gratifying first date. sunghoon behaved like a complete gentleman and sunoo absolutely loved the spicy rice cakes they shared for dinner.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

jake made his way to the subway station he knew so well. heeseung and him had agreed to meet at 12 in the afternoon there. once he arrived he saw heeseung, his back against the wall, both earphones in and looking at his phone.