𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

jake skipped in happiness

jake skipped in happiness. he was ready to tell the whole school, no, the whole world that lee heeseung was his boyfriend.

or was he?

heeseung and jake arrived at the older's shared apartment for dinner and just by being outside the place it smelled so good. jake's stomach rumbled with hunger after all the hard work it had been to decorate his living room. this because heeseung kept on hugging him from behind to steal kisses more often than not.

they helped putting everything on the table and sat next to each other, jake in front of jungwon and heeseung in front of jay. they ate and shared funny memories the oldest had about each other, while the youngest kept laughing and enjoying the food. jake admired how open jay was about showing how much he cherished his boyfriend, and suddenly he felt nervous about telling them even though he knew they would take the news the best way possible.

still, he hesitated. for some reason he couldn't find the words to express what he wanted to and his heart started beating uncontrollably fast. heeseung and jungwon noticed the state in which jake was in that moment, and the younger one got really worried, while heeseung knew exactly what was happening.

jake was scared. he had never done something like this before. and heeseung understood it even more because even if jake and jay were friends for a couple months, in some way jay looked more like heeseung's brother, and it intimidated jake.

so heeseung took the first step this time, he held jake's hand under the table and cleared his throat.

"jay-ah, jungwonie, we have something we want to tell you. as of yesterday, i asked jaeyunie to be my boyfriend, and we started dating officially. we wanted to tell you guys together" heeseung finished and caressed jake's hands comfortingly.

jake's anxiety and fear went away slowly as he saw the utter happiness and relief in jay's face, and how happy jungwon was too. they congratulated them and jake's anxiety washed away. the were all laughing again and everything felt right.

"oh! then this is technically a double date, isn't it?" jungwon voiced amazed.

everyone nodded and jake blushed hard because of how much heeseung stared expectantly at him.

"having dates is nice. we went and bought decorations for my apartment today and it was fun" jake said shyly.

"yeah, but it was kind of tricky the decorating part, especially since-" jake interrupted heeseung by choking on his iced tea because of what he thought the older was going to say.

"you okay jake hyung?" jungwon asked sincerely concerned.

"y-yeah, yeah. just fine" his face burned in embarrassment but heeseung continued talking.