𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

jake and heeseung returned from their impromptu walk around the neighborhood a little past 6 in the afternoon, meaning jake's brother was there already

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

jake and heeseung returned from their impromptu walk around the neighborhood a little past 6 in the afternoon, meaning jake's brother was there already. jake was pretty excited for the night and heeseung still felt nervous about being at jake's parent's house.

jake took off his shoes and sweater quickly and ran inside the living room. "chris! hyung! what took you so long?!" jake asked his older brother while attacking him with a hug.

"woah, woah, why are you so mushy with me? you saw me literally a week ago," chris said but hugged jake back either way.

"well, a week ago i didn't bring a guest to show you like tonight," jake whispered on his brother's ear.

"ah, right right, good impression, huh?" chris said and played along. they broke the hug and jake grabbed heeseung's arm to bring him closer to him.

"hyung, this is lee heeseung, you know, my boyfriend. heeseung h– i mean, heeseung, this is my older brother, chris."

heeseung shook chris's hand and bowed twice while saying his hello's.

"what do you do for a living, heeseung ssi?" chris asked intimidatingly. jake was about to send his brother daggers with his eyes when heeseung answered the question very calm.

"i currently study in the same university as jaeyun, different major and a year above. i also work on my cousin's restaurant on mu free time, which is very popular these days. if you ever come by i'll make sure to give you an extra bowl of rice and a free tteokbokki order, so please visit us sometime."

chris stayed silent for a minute processing the information and then decided heeseung was a good guy.

"alright, welcome to the sim's family heeseung ssi, i hope you can bare being with jake longer than his last partner," chris smiled devilishly at jake who had his mouth open in offense.

"what?!?! i never dated anyone before heeseung!"

"that's what he wants you to believe," chris sort of whispered to heeseung which made him laugh at jake's reaction too.

"well, he is a bit flirty sometimes and i wonder where it comes from," heeseung played along to chris's teasing.

jake was dumbfounded, "i cannot believe this. you two have known each other for a whole five minutes and you're ganging up on me already? unbelievable."

the olders laughed at jake's pouty attitude and just watched him leave and enter the kitchen.

"so, you and jaeyunah, huh? how'd that happen?" chris asked obviously curious about his little brother's love story.

"well, it's a long story, and i messed up big time a couple months ago, but he really let me make things right. i feel very lucky to have met him and somehow have him like me. he's amazing," heeseung said endearingly.