𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝔀𝓸

however sleepy jake was an hour ago was completely erased from his body, now he was extra awake

however sleepy jake was an hour ago was completely erased from his body, now he was extra awake. he had listened to what lee heeseung had to say, even HUGGED him and now he had borrowed heeseung his bathroom and his clothes to avoid him catching a cold. jake did not predict that any of that could have happened an hour back.

he was panicking right about now since he didn't know what to say to heeseung when he got out of the shower. maybe they should talk things a little more?

but talk about what exactly?

feelings. they could talk about their feelings. how the misunderstanding blew out of proportion and jake was left in the dark for a long time. that was something jake really wanted to address, heeseung had said that he had been scared of knowing that jake could be dating someone, but why would he be scared?

that was something jake didn't completely grasp yet, like he could feel it directly involved him but he didn't know how exactly. ah, and there was also the fact that jake had pretty much confessed he liked heeseung back when he lashed out.

"you make me want to forget everything and just kiss you!"

yeap, that was a very clear announcement that jake liked heeseung. and he had gone and screamed it at him. please, earth, just swallow me whole.

jake was crouched and rubbing his face with his hands in embarrassment and frustration, not even hearing the door of his bathroom open and close. heeseung saw him and approached him slowly, crouching right beside him.

"everything okay?"

"AH!" jake fell back after hearing heeseung speak, "heeseung hyung. i didn't hear you come out of the bathroom"

heeseung smiled and laughed a little while helping jake get up from the floor.

"what were you thinking about that you didn't hear the door?"

jake got flustered.

"n-nothing important. was the water warm enough?"

"yeah, thanks a los jakey, i'll wash these clothes and bring them back to you soon"

"alright. there's no rush though"

they stayed silent for a second and then both tried to speak at the same time, they both tried to let the other speak first and now they were laughing at how awkward they were being. jake talked first.

"heeseung hyung, do you want some hot cocoa? maybe some tea? or just water?"

"ah, yes, whatever you'll have please"

"hot cocoa it is then" jake skipped to his kitchen and started making the drinks for both of them. heeseung sat on a chair at the kitchen counter so he could be near jake.

"there's something you want to ask me, isn't there jakey?"

jake froze for a second. did he read my thoughts or something?