𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

"heeseung hyung"

"heeseung hyung"

"yes?" heeseung turned around to meet eyes with the person calling his name and saw none other than yang jungwon looking at him worriedly.

"uhh the water's been boiling for a while now, i think your coffee can be made now" jungwon pointed to the small pot with water on the stove. it was boiling so much it almost went overboard.

"oh right, thank you jungwonie"

"is everything alright?" the younger asked. he had noticed how heeseung had been all morning: distracted. he had dipped a spoonful of rice in his water instead of the soup, had worn his shirt backwards and forgot to tie his shoelaces from only one sneaker.

"yeah, amazing" heeseung dipped the tablespoon in the hot water and was about to pour it in the coffee bag when jungwon stopped him.

"seriously hyung, what has you so distracted? you're all over the place today"

"unm i'm not sure. sorry jungwonie, and thank you for helping me" of course heeseung knew why he was so over the moon, it involved a certain someone that he would see that day.

the moment he woke up, he thought of jake and how their relationship status changed the day before. it sent a warm fuzzy feeling to his chest and he really couldn't hide his smile of how very eager he was to see him.

"well, your coffee's done. me and jay hyung are going to go to the library for a nice date. now that it's winter break i can rest from all the school drama" jungwon said as he walked to get his phone.

"sure, enjoy your date you lovebirds. you deserve it, both of you, and when you go back to school just tell us if those bullies try anything again"

"don't worry, me and riki can handle those monkeys. but i'll tell you if we kick their asses"

heeseung laughed and sat on the sofa to drink his coffee. he was watching the kdrama jake liked so they would have even more to talk about. not like heeseung was actually liking it, not at all.

time passed and it was now time for him to go visit his jake. his jakey. his jaeyunie. his dear jaeyunie.

the ride was a little packed with people, but nothing could ruin lee heeseung's bright, joyful spirits. he was aching to see his charming smile and hear his beautiful voice. ah! can't this go any faster?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

the morning brought cold air with last night's snow. jake peaked through his bedroom window and saw the buildings behind his covered by a thin layer of white. little sookie stayed in bed under the covers to maintain the warmth before it was gone.

jake had to meet up with finn for their korean study session and then go to work. it was 7:30 a.m. and he had to shower and have breakfast before leaving. when he was cooking he remembered the white snow outside his window and it brought with him the memories of last night, how the first snow started falling and it was already dark out; he felt cold and then suddenly he wasn't cold anymore. thanks to his boyfriend, who hugged him and kissed him creating a beautiful moment for them both.