forty one

saturday came and heeseung had everything ready for a chill afternoon at jake's house

saturday came and heeseung had everything ready for a chill afternoon at jake's house. he had snacks, a lot of series they could start, ingredients for baking in case jake felt like it, and of course, ramyeon. it was currently 1 in the afternoon and he was already outside of jake's apartment.

heeseung rang the bell and waited to be let in but was very surprised when the door was opened by yang jungwon. jungwon wasn't surprised but heeseung was and with very good reason. why was jungwon in jake's apartment on the saturday they were supposed to have a date?

"hyung! come on in," greeted jungwon.

"umm, hi jungwon-ah. i didn't expect to see you here" heeseung said a little confused.

"oh, i just came to ask jake hyung what he has taught finn, since i'm helping jake hyung with teaching him for tomorrow and all."

"right, right. thanks jungwon-ah," heeseung whispered.

"no problem hyung, whenever you need it," jungwon said in a whisper as well.

"and what are you two whispering about?" jake came out of his room and saw the two guys stiffen a little but heeseung smiled it off quickly.

"nothing important jaeyunie~ how are you today?" heeseung changed the subject. jake noticed it and saw jungwon look away awkwardly, something he never does and found things a little strange.

"i'm feeling better, i slept like a baby and only woke up at 10 a.m. heh, jungwon woke me up."

"that's good to know," said heeseung.

"well, i better get going. jay's waiting for me to go meet my mother later today," jungwon said suddenly.

"alright, just try to be calm and understanding," heeseung answered and jake wondered what he meant by that. he knew jungwon and him have known each other for longer, but he couldn't really pinpoint why he felt there was something weird going on.

"of course, i'll keep you updated! bye jake hyung! bye heeseung hyung!"

jungwon left and jake was waiting for his kiss hello from his boyfriend, nevertheless there was none. heeseung went straight into the kitchen and started preparing everything for the movie marathon.

huh...

jake didn't like what he was starting to feel but he told himself he was just being paranoid, and there was no reason to be disappointed. after all, heeseung was there preparing everything for jake. there was nothing to worry about, right?

"jaeyunie, you want your ramyeon spicy or a little spicy? and with or without spam?" heeseung asked.

"a little spicy. and you know it," jake smiled and said, "with spam!"

heeseung laughed and nodded getting to work. he really did everything, and he did it so fast jake didn't have a chance to sneak in and help a little. instead of waiting doing nothing though, jake really wanted to hug heeseung. he was craving for physical touch right at that moment.

jake walked up behind heeseung and hugged him by the waist, resting his head on his boyfriend's back. heeseung kept cooking and jake felt like he was being ignored, how outrageous!

so he started to kiss tiny kisses on heeseung's back, making sure he wasn't ignored anymore. a couple seconds after though, heeseung froze and stopped what he was doing.

"jaeyunie..."

"yeah?" jake asked in the most innocent voice he could make.

"y-you–" heeseung started but just then jake started kissing the back of his neck, slow and long kisses that made his whole body shiver.

"what's wrong heeseungie?" jake asked once again innocently, very much enjoying the situation.

heeseung on the other hand was suffering, it took every ounce of his will to not turn around and attack jake with kisses on the lips. just by looking at him he would not hesitate to place jake on the counter and start something very heated. heeseung had only a string of sanity left, his whole body was reacting strongly to jake's affections and he didn't want to let his instincts take control of him, but jake kept kissing his nape and suddenly caressing his waist and it drove him crazy!

"heeseungie?" jake whispered into his ear. that was it, one more kiss, one more breath, one more inviting attitude and he would lose it. but none of that came, unexpectedly. "the noodles are getting soggy, heeseungie," jake said cheerfully and bounced away into the kitchen smiling to himself.

really? really?!?!

heeseung on the other hand was a complete and utter mess. he needed to calm down or else jake would suffer the consequences of his actions, and heeseung was sure he wouldn't be able to handle it.

heeseung started taking deep breaths until his heart rate slowed down and his whole body came back to normal to start finishing the ramyeon. jake saw all this and giggled silently, he loved the effect he had on his boyfriend.

after calming down heeseung thought back to how weak he actually was when it came to jake, and he felt embarrassed for being so easily swayed. he really was almost about to change the whole way of how he wanted the day to go. he was glad jake was only teasing him.

"here's your ramyeon jaeyunie," heeseung said and sat down next to jake in front of the tv. jake scooted closer over to heeseung and rested his head in his shoulder.

"whaddya wanna watch?" jake asked looking up at heeseung.

"whatever you choose is fine by me," heeseung said. after that he looked at jake looking at him and o.m.g. jake looked so cute looking up at him like that. it made his eyes appear bigger and intense. heeseung couldn't handle it much longer.

"okie~" jake said and proceeded to turn on the tv.

and once again, he left heeseung wanting more.

it was fine though, enjoying time together is what mattered and that's what he would focus on: his boyfriend. they ate and watched the tv, then played some games (jake had recently bought himself a ps4 with chris's help), then during the evening they baked some brownies and while they were done they decided to take a walk in the park in front of the building.

it was just half an hour before the sun set and, since february was just about to start, the weather still was freezing cold. they both wore padded jackets and heeseung wrapped a scarf around jake's neck. he wasn't getting sick again, not on his watch.

the view of the almost sunset was so beautiful jake was mesmerized. the sky filled with some clouds painted pink and orange while it faded opposite the sun to blue to purple. it was breathtaking.

jake took out his phone and took some photos of the sky. while he did so, heeseung took this chance and took pictures of jake taking pictures of the sunset or just standing there looking great doing nothing. jake turned his face towards heeseung and smiled shyly, heeseung took a perfect picture of jake's smile. with that sky and that stunning face, heeseung had new lockscreen.

═══════ ≫ ♥ ≪ ════════

(*''*)
wholesome?🤗

heart-warming?🥰

a little heated? 🫣

i hope you liked it! hehe
feel free to comment and vote so I know!

-cnvrs<3