𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

it was safe to say everything was going smoothly

it was safe to say everything was going smoothly. yang jungwon hadn't been bothered by the people on his school for a while now, him and nishimura riki were always looking out for each other. it was an odd pair, those two. for everyone it was yang jungwon: the smart guy and then nishimura riki: the trouble maker, even though the only trouble he made was sleeping in class and failing some subjects. jungwon started tutoring him on their free time.

then, jay and jungwon. they had been sharing jay's room since the incident with jungwon's parents and everything was cool. except when heeseung found out, but he understood, so the shock and misunderstanding didn't last long. deep down though, jay really wanted jungwon to sort things out with his parents. not because he wanted him to leave, of course not, but because jungwon needed it. carrying that inside his head, even if he didn't acknowledge it, took a huge toll on him. he was only human after all.

sunghoon and sunoo? those two were still in that honeymoon faze. going on dates every wednesday when sunoo didn't work (and after he studied of course), occasionally studying together even; and then even spent some nights together, due to it being so late and therefore too cold to go out. at sunoo's house. with the door unlocked. that was his parent's deal. but other than that, they were going on strong.

and as for heeseung and jake, you may be wondering, they would be having their very first official date together on the second saturday of december. many things had happened during jake's first term and now they were all in break from school. so, without all the stress and workload, they decided to spend the whole day together.

the weather felt definitely cold that day, but no rain was forecasted until next tuesday, so jake didn't pack his big umbrella. what he did take was chapstick and a light blue scarf that matched with his navy sweater. and, since it threatened to get even colder, he put on a big black coat. that with his straight jeans, dark brown shoes and wavy hair, he looked too handsome.

he only had some fruit with granola for breakfast and a glass of water before he went out to meet with heeseung.

they had agreed on meeting at the subway station at 9:30 a.m. but jake was already done, so he decided to pay heeseung a little surprise visit. he hadn't realized it until he walked around the corner that he had never ever visited heeseung's place. he didn't even know which was heeseung's apartment. oh yeah, and jay's. right! jay!

he texted jay for the apartment number and to keep it a secret from heeseung, not without asking him first if he was there too. which he wasn't, and neither was jungwon. they were both on an early study date at the café. talk about dedication.

once he got a reply from jay, he thanked him and went inside the building. unlike jake's apartment building, this one didn't require a code to get in. it was more old fashioned. vintage, if you may. every door had a number, most of the first floor apartments were small ones (kitchen, small living room, one bedroom and one bathroom), while the second and third floors had the big apartments (kitchen, average living room, two bedrooms with a bathroom each and a balcony).