𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

the ride to jake's house was pretty relaxed and enjoyable

the ride to jake's house was pretty relaxed and enjoyable. heeseung turned out to be a better driver than jake expected, not because he seemed untrustworthy but because he never mentioned he could drive before.

"why don't you own a car heeseung hyung?"

"it's not like i need one, uni's pretty close to our apartment building. and i enjoy walking together with you in the morning"

jake smiled, "you're such a flirt lee heeseung-ssi"

"only with you" heeseung smiled and glanced at jake.

"wah, so cringy" jake said shuddering while his face burned red.

"says the one blushing" heeseung teased.

"ahhh, stop!" jake hid his face and started laughing, "you've no mercy on my poor heart"

"what can i do? i like you too much" heeseung said while stopping the car.

jake put down his hands and looked out of the window; they had arrived at his parent's neighborhood.

"which house is it?" heeseung asked.

"the blue one, with the big tree in the front yard"

"okay," heeseung inhaled and then exhaled, "let's go then jaeyunie"

jake hummed and got out of the car, taking with him the desserts they made just for them to be taken by heeseung a few seconds later.

"i'll take them"

"such a gentleman" jake teased and heeseung blushed a little. jake grabbed sookie inside her pet carrier to the house and heeseung walked besdie him.

"come on"

they walked to the door and rang the bell, the door immediately opened and it was jiho, jake's mom.

"Oh, hello sweetie! how have you been? i've missed your handsome face" jiho hugged her son and kissed his cheek joyfully. jake was taken aback by the sudden affection but hugged her back, putting sookie down first.

"hey mom, i'm fine, and i came over a week ago. what's with the sudden love?" jake joked smiling.

"i'm just happy to see you dear," jiho then looked at heeseung and put her hand on his shoulder caressing it softly, "how've you been heeseung-ssi? has jaeyun caused you any trouble?"

"mom!" jake yelled embarrased and picked sookie back up.

heeseung laughed and bowed while saying hi, "i've been great mrs sim, and he's never caused me any trouble. he's and angel"

"heeseung hyung!" jake felt his face burn hot and tried looking away from the two people standing in front of him.

"well i'm glad to hear that, come on in! i'm still helping with the food but you guys can stay inside, or walk around the neighborhood if you want"