𝙂𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙪𝙨

Ah... how he loved Fridays, Heeseung. Each of them meant he would get to cuddle his lovely boyfriend, Sim Jaeyun. His Jaeyunie.

It had been a year since Jake started attending university and well over 10 months that they had been officially dating.

Heeseung and Jay still shared the apartment. Jungwon didn't stay there anymore because he had moved back in with his parents recently, whom had been working ardently to make amends with their son. It took a lot of trusting on Jungwon's side but in the end he really felt the change in their way of life and how they treated him, so he chose to stay.

Jay was very skeptical at first even though he never voiced his worries to Jungwon, but he always reassured him that he was loved and that he would have a place to call home if ever things went south again. Jungwon was forever grateful to Jay and to Heeseung as well.

Jake, on the other hand, still lived by himself in the same apartment. Which was convenient for his boyfriend because, again, he could cuddle him every Friday and stay over the next day, which was Jake's day off from work at the cafe.

The big news were that Sunoo had finally entered the same university that the oldest ones went to and Sunghoon gave him a full tour of the place even if Sunoo wasn't going to be in every classroom during his career. Sunoo started working part-time just like Jake and they even shared the same day off.

Riki had stopped working part-time due to his sudden plan to study music in the same university as everyone else. He wanted to write and produce, and maybe minor in visual arts, he also had a love for that, but now he focused on dancing and studying with help from Jungwon, and Sunoo occasionally.

Since there were many things to celebrate, Jungwon and Jay decided to plan a small get together the seven of them in Jay's apartment. Not to mention Heeseung's birthday was a couple weeks away and it was a good excuse to use that as well.

Jay told Jake about the get together plan and Jake said he'd pass the message onto Heeseung once he got back from the cafe. Luckily, that Friday was dead lonely and Jake left as quickly as he could. He arrived at his apartment, unlocking it and entering backwards to lock the door. He started taking off his shoes when a pair of arms made way around his waist and clenched his body tightly to another's in a very affectionate way.

A head rested on his right shoulder and Jake turned his head slightly to kiss the cheek near him.

"Hi."

"Hey," Heeseung said lazily.

"Did you miss me?" Jake asked in a cheeky tone.

"Yes. Too much. Why didn't you let me see you all week?"

Jake whipped his head, "what do you mean?! I was in school and at the cafe, it's not like I chose to hide from you."

"But I couldn't see you. You were completely out of reach all week~!" Heeseung pouted.

Jake held back a giggle. He found it so cute whenever Heeseung was all clingy and needy like that.

"Well, I'm here now, aren't I? So, are you gonna let me hug you or do you wanna do all the hugging?" Jake said teasingly.

Heeseung loosened his hold on Jake's waist and the latter turned around to wrap his arms around the taller's neck.