𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

he couldn't be happier

he couldn't be happier. he felt giddy. he was wearing jake's jacket, and it was so nice. he was so lost in his own thoughts he almost didn't notice jungwon walking out of his apartment building. but not seeing the boy would have been weirder. heeseung noticed how flustered jungwon looked, kind of on edge? hmm, thats suspicious.

"i'm home~"

"oh, hey heeseung, you are just in time for dinner, or did you already eat?" jay said from the kitchen.

"i haven't"

heeseung walked to the kitchen to see what was for dinner. jay looked at him and immediately made a weird face, a face that said "what is that?".

"what's wrong?"

"whose jacket is that? what's in the bag? did you join a gang or something?"

right! the brownies. jake's jacket.

"umm no? jake and i baked brownies and he lent me this jacket so i wouldn't come back and catch a cold"

"we live one block behind him"

"it's a big block"

"you can't catch a cold just from walking in a light sweater for barely 5 minutes"

"he was being thoughtful, okay? what's the big deal?"

"right, it's not a big deal"

"thank you"

"then why are your ears so red? is the jacket too warm?" jay was teasing him so much he suddenly remembered a very flustered yang jungwon a few minutes ago.

"i should ask you the same about jungwon. what did you do to him? he was pretty fazed and didn't even see me walk right by him"

jay fell silent, and it was his turn to feel trapped.

"i didn't do anything to him, he was fine"

"was fine?"

"is fine. he's alright. he's perfectly fine"

"he didn't look perfectly fine to me. did something happen?"

"yes"

"will you tell me?"

"i will"

heeseung waited for what jay would say next. but he was taking too long, maybe he shouldn't have brought jungwon up. jay looked...shaken. you could even say he looked sad.