1

Reena tapped her sandles on the surface of the taxi she sat, counting-

32...33...34...35...36-

And the taxi stopped disturbing her counting. Curiously, she looked outside seeing so many vehicles stopped.

"Kya chal raha hai yaha?" Her taxi driver asked the man to man on bike beside. (What's happening here?)

"Sab log keh rahe hai ki woh Rajendra Desai ki beti, Ria bich sadak mein, sari gadiyaan ruka kar party kar rahi hai aur usake adami ek bande ko mar rakhi hai." The bike rider replied.

(Everyone is saying that the daughter of Rajendra Desai, Ria stopped all the vehicles, is partying in the middle of road. And her men are beating a guy.)

Reena heard the name and let out a frustrated sigh. "This girl... She had take oath to get in my path and do anything to frustrate me!"

She opened the taxi's door and went out. "Wait! Ma'am kaha ja rahe ho aap?" The driver asked. (Wait! Ma'am where are you going?)

"Iss chudail ka dimag thikane lagane." (To give this witch a piece of my mind) Reena replied making the driver's eyes wide as he called out for to stop but Reena ignored him and walked ahead.

As she neared, the sound of music got loud, irritating her. She hate loud noises. When she reached she saw many girls dancing, screaming their lungs out, drinking alcohol. And to the left some men were beating someone their curses not audible because of loud music.

And then, she saw the cause of all this chaos as she turned around throwing the bottle on ground shattering it into pieces. Ria Desai.

Reena glared at her biggest enemy. And kicked the wooden thing catching everyone's attention.

Ria turned and saw reena standing there folding her arms, glaring at her. Her eyes hardened seeing the person she hate the most in the world walking towards her.

Reena stood one step away from Ria so she could hear what she want to say. "Stop all this." She said in calm way.

Ria waved her hand, signalling to stop music. Reena let out relif breathe, the air around felt less heavy as the music stop. And even the men also stopped beating poor guy. But Ria smirked also folding her arms near chest, titling her head she asked, "What should I stop? The music or beating that guy?"

Reena clenched her jaw. "Both."

"Sorry to say but not happening." Ria smirked turning around as the music started again and girls also started enjoying their dance.

Reena's thread of patience broke. For god's sake she was just want to go home and sleep but this girl won't let anything happen in her life the way reena wants.

Reena went to those big speakers, and pulled out the wire connect to it again stopping the music. Ria clenched her jaw, her hands turning into fist at her sides. Reena didn't stop there, she even took the piece of glass lying there and was about cut that wire but a man held her hand stopping her actions. "Ae...chup chap nikal yaha se." He warned. "Warna-"

He growled in pain when Reena kicked his private part his hands left her hand. And reena took his hand twisting it in opposite side, his bones cracking in the process as his cry increased.

"Do not touch a woman without her consent." Reena gritted her teeth warning him as she again kicked into his stomach letting him stumbled back.

Everyone looked at her, stunned by the lady. Ria grinded her teeth, her breaths heaving in anger. 

"I am telling you calmly Ria. Stop this. And moved aside, let all go." Reena tried to say in normal voice even though she was burning in anger.

"I won't. What are you gonna do?" Ria said stubbornly.