8

Reena was locked into the room. The pooja was happening outside and she wanted to be there.

The security was too tight to try to escape. Standing near the window she was seeing the biggest event she had seen in her life. The whole Narachi was shining in bright fire.

But it felt creepy. What was happening...

Garuda was going to kill those three men for the worship of Kaali maa. Even the thought of it gave her goosebumps. She was confident that Rocky will definitely kill Garuda.

Reena was surprised just how much she had faith on him. The man she met only week ago. But for some reason it didn't feel wrong to trust someone. Trust him.

Suddenly the sound of drums stopped making her frown.

Something happened...

Something happened...

Her heartbeat increased its speed and was threatening to jump out of her chest. Clutching the amulet tight, she ran to door, pushing it with all her strength. She could hear the guard's yelling.

"Chote sarkar mare gaye!!!"

Reena's action stopped and she blinked. The words repeated in her mind, echoing.

Garuda was killed.

Her kidnapper was killed.

The cause of these people's suffering was vanished.

The satan was dead.

Rocky killed him.

Reena gasped and stumbled back, pacing her hand on mouth. Then, she heard the drums starting again.

But what now?

*****
It had been half an hour Reena was sitting near the door tired by using all her strength to open the door. But it didn't open. Maybe because she hadn't eat anything since yesterday. She thought about jumping out of window but the height was too much, she might break her bones.

Standing up again, she tired to hit on it but her efforts went into vain. But then she saw the square glass on door.

Something clicked in her mind. "Oh god reena you are an idiot!" She growled at herself and immediately went to search to use to break that glass so she will be able to open the lock pushing her hand outside.

And she found a metal flower pot. Running to the door she started to banged that flower pot on that glass and after few more bang the glass shattered. Throwing the flower pot down Reena pushed her hand outside through the space, winced in pain when the glass pierced her but she ignored it and opened Kadi of the door.

When she came outside. Few guards were fighting with someone at her right. One by one everyone fell down lifelessly, showing the face of person who killed them.

Reena shivered when she saw him holding the biggest sword in his hands.

She didn't know if to feel scared or happy that he was here. Her heartbeat was running marathon making her feel sick. She might threw up out of fear now.

Their eyes met. But then it went behind her. Reena followed his gaze and turned around only to saw a guard holding gun. She widened her eyes. Everything happened in blink of an eye. And she was pushed aside on the wall, falling down with a thud.

She saw Rocky pulling that man's gun, then hitting him with it few times before he stabbed him with his sword. Reena immediately closed her eyes not wanting to see the deadly scene happening.

Rocky was breathing heavily. He turned to his shona, saw her eyes closed, lips pressed onto eachother tightly.

A small smile appeared on his lips. Throwing the sword on the floor, as hit the floor making the sound echoed in the wall of palace, he bend down on his knees. Reena opened her eyes seeing him close, grinning.