34

''Opps''

Reena bent down to pick the gun which fell down when she was placing her earring over the nightstand.

She had changed into comfortable white kurti and was about to read few more pages of book waiting for rocky, who had gone to talk with vanram after having dinner.

Her gaze studied the deadly weapon in her hands.

She had seen it before. It's the one rocky usually carry with himself. Putting it back on it's place, Reena opened the drower knowing there will be more in there and was proven right.

Taking one out, she was marveled at how heavy the weapon felt inspite of it's look. She glanced at the other one also. They were different if one look closely. The tiniest difference in between both of them caught her interest.

The weapon felt familiar to her fingertips as she brushed over the shinning metal.

"Careful, shona."

Reena was startled by the voice, and immediately pointed the gun at the person not surprised to find Rocky standing at door with his cocky grin.

She gave him a glare. For god sake, her heart was beating loud in her ears at the way he just appeared put nowhere while she was engrossed in studying the guns.

Annoyed, she threw the gun in her hands at him with intention of hitting him with it but it failed when Rocky caught it.

She ignored his chuckles as he approached her.

Rocky titled his neck, watching her admiringly as she picked up the another one in her delicate hands. He remember the first time he saw her holding the gun- killing the guard who pointed gun at that kid and his mother to punish for their so called crime.

Her slender finger efficiently wrapped around the trigger, thumb caressing the base of it.

And he felt heat seeping in every pore of his body just by looking at her holding the gun skillfully as if she has mastered the art of using it. He wetted his thin lips, breathing her dizzying fragrance.

"Iss ka naam kya hai?" Reena questioned him, eyes fluttering at him.

(What's its name?)

And Rocky audibly gulped before clearing his throat.

Reena elbowed him in stomach, raising eyebrows at him demanding to help her to feed the knowledge she had about weapons.

Rocky breathed in and started telling her about both the guns and reena was nodding her head at the information. And at last, she asked about the one lying on night stand. Rocky took it and told her it's name.

"Yeh meri favorite hai." He told. Of course, reena knew that.

(It's my favorite.)

She saw him admiringly staring at the gun as he explained further, "Lethal beauty," He then looked at her. "Tumhari tarah."

(A lethal beauty, just like you.)

Reena placed the gun down and ran her hand upto his left arm, eyes fluttering at him as she asked seductively, "Really?"

He had yet to change his cloths. She wondered what was it that took him this long. It was almost 12. He never worked this late.

But that question never left her mouth as Rocky let his gun fall from his hold and hit the ground, crashing his lips on hers. His hands running on her waist clinging her body to his. Reena also kissed back with same intensity, grabbing his blazer.