25

Rocky blinked at her words, taking shaky breaths. He looked at her stunned. Not believing that she just said that.

He was afraid of doing something she won't like again.

But here, she was asking something that made his knees buckle. Oh god, she had complete control over him. He was just corrupt by his kill lady.

Reena stared at him, breathing heavily. Waiting for him to take actions, but he didn't made a move.

She didn't know what happened to her but she needed this. She was desiring this. Craving this.

Reena stepped closer to him. Her hands bringing his face closer, eyes drifting from his eyes to his thin lips, which slightly parted.

She swallowed, feeling his warm breaths on her face, making a knot in her stomach, butterflies dancing inside.

She let her lips touch his.

Rocky's hands were about to wrap around her figure to pull her but a knock on the door happened.

______________________________________

The morning breeze, chirping of birds, rustle of leaves everything was giving perfect and positive vibes to her, making Reena eager to write something.

Sitting on the sofa with her diary, reena opened it.

The last time she wrote something in it, was a month back. And in this one month so many things had changed.

No, everything changed.

A new person had come in her life. Claiming to love her and he actually did.

His love was so intense that it could feel from a mile away. Type of love, which shook the earth, made the ocean roar.

Love is the most beautiful kind of fear.

Reena knew that. Had always believed that. But his love made her question if she knew love at all?

Taking the pen, she turned a new page and started writing.

'He. The Rocky. Raja Krishnappa Bairiya.

This man barged into my world and filled it with fire, burning down everything I was willing to settle for.

I was still the same Reena. I was still trying to do easy things like, eat when I am hungry and leave my bed every day. I was still learning to twist my tongue around words. I was still falling asleep with haunting nightmares, with hopes suffocating between my clasped fingers. I was still looking in mirror with so much hatred towards myself. But-

But he looks at me like I am his universe, when I am nothing but full of dead stars, and broken debris.

He wants to take my responsibility, to protect me.

And it makes me cry.

It makes me cry because-

Because i want this too much, this feeling of being someone's light, someone's precious person, obsession, deepest love And this too much scares the hell out of me.

I am coward. And I hate that.

But the things is that, I love to be with him. He just can make my brain quiet when I feel the storm is becoming alive again. I just have to be myself around him, that's what I love .

I think of him and it's like tides are rising inside me- '

"Kya kar rahi ho, shona?"

(What are you doing, shona?)