9

Reena saw the scenario happening infront of her in awe.

The sound of enthusiastic drums drumming was filled in the air around. The helicopter went down at it's spot as Reena came out with rocky.

The stairs were so many. Reena could felt the exhaustion already just by seeing them and thinking about having to climb them up.

But then she shrieked, almost making rocky's ears deaf by her scream, and her hands automatically wrapped around his neck so she won't fall. Rocky began to climb the stairs with his shona in his arms.

"What are you doing?! Put me down! Now!" Reena shouted on him but Rocky didn't listen instead he held her more up. Because of the lehnga she wore, her stomach was exposed and his hands were holding her there making her shiver.

Reena was wriggling in his hold alot. So, rocky said, "Hume ek powerful entry karni hai Shona. Toh jyada hilo mat."

(We have to make a powerful entry shona. So don't wriggle so much.)

Reena gave him a confused look but still didn't stop wriggling. Even after reaching up rocky didn't put reena down. After they went into corridor reena saw another one door inside. As they neared the two guards standing beside the door.

Reena was so embarrassed and shy. This man was complete idiot. She hit rocky's chest and gave a tight glare as Rocky finally put her down on her feet.

The door opened. Rocky held Reena's hand and walked inside. Reena looked down at their hands and then at others who stood up at the entry of them.

She could tell something was wrong. Rocky's change of behavior and the terrified expressions of the others. She saw two big sits at the other end of the table. Rocky took her with him to that sit. She looked around to see Virat but he was nowhere to be seen and now, she was sure that she is right. Her eyes widened at the realisation.

Rocky made her sit on one sit and then went to other side. He joined hands saying, "Hey, deva dekhna iss kursi ke liye koi aur sar na kate."

(Oh god, please see that no more head should be cut off for this throne)

Reena blinked at his words.

Rocky sat, placing his black goggles on the table and adjusted his blazer. He looked up frowning to find others still in shock. "Are basa re basa. Dar aur izzat toh dil mein honi chahiye. All are one." He said to them as they took their sits. Reena looked up, to see kamal in petrified expressions.

(Take a sit. It's enough if you have fear and respect in your heart. All are one.)

"Virat?" Rajendra desai asked in terror as his hand shook holding into his stick.

Rocky sighed deeply. Holding his forehead, tapping on it few times "Virat...virat..." And suddenly he looked up. "Uda diya."

(Virat... Virat...killed him.)

Reena widened her eyes at the information, her actions stopped as she looked at rocky in shock. She saw the fake sympathy lacing his face as he said, "Tch. Bechara choti umar mein hi chala gaya."

(Tch. Poor guy, died at very young age.)

Reena was surprised that Rocky killed Virat but she didn't feel anything that Virat was dead. And she had only know him for two days, she won't say that he was good though. Who knows he could have been just like his brother later and made those people suffer the same way his brother did. After all, he did went behind his brother's back to kill him. And people who stabs from back can never be trusted.

"Yeh pancho ka chabutara toh mast banaya hai na?"Rocky moved in his sit a little, but he looked up and frowned.

"Are sabke thodbe kyu latke hue hai? Don't worry. You are in safe hands. Jagah ke liye naye ho field mein nahi. Aapki company ka naam bahot upar leke jaunga. Aapka saath, aapka sahyog, aapka aashirwad, itna baas."