33

"Bas ho gaya, Rocky. Abhi toh ruk jao aur mrne do usse. Band kardo yeh torture."

(Enough, Rocky. Now stop and let him die. Stop this torture.)

Every action has a consequence. And to those who hurt the woman he love, Rocky offered no mercy. He would take pride in making their every single breathe painful that even
death would begin to look like a better option for them.

That's what was happening with john.

Rocky skillfully ignored Kasim chacha by changing the subject asking about business while pulling down the sleeves of his navy blue shirt.

He heard his chacha letting out a long sigh, answering his question but the frustration was evident in his voice. But, Rocky really didn't wanted to talk about that useless piece of trash because they were now in Palace. And he preferred Reena to not know about this thing.

Well, to his bad luck the walls of palace were too thin or maybe Reena's ears were too sharp and grasped the words which he didn't wanted her to hear.

Taking turn to the hall, on the way to the office he had in Palace Rocky caught glimpse of her shadow before his eyes met hers. Both he and kasim chacha halted in their steps. And kasim chacha regretted bringing the topic while they were in Palace in the first place seeing the beyond frighten expressions of Reena.

On the other hand Rocky stiffened. More than slight amount of fear curled sourly in his stomach, the bubble of pride about what sin he just had done popped on the spot when Reena almost fell down on ground, his body reacting instantly and was at her side to held her but she shrunk away from him, taking support of the wall before letting Kasim chacha hold her hand.

Rocky's heart sank in the pool of fear he felt curling in his stomach as he watched Kasim chacha took his shona to her room.

No, nothing will happen now...

He won't let this thing creat distance between them which finally after felt like centuries was closed. It hadn't been even a week since Reena confessed her love, that she accepted him the way he was and now she just shrunk away from him, leaving him.

Rocky ruffled his hair, his jaw clenching painfully, fist tightening at his sides and veins filled with anger. Fury rising inside him at the mere thought of her leaving him again.

He screwed up.

************************************

Reena told Kasim chacha to leave. Thrusting one more glass of water down her throat she panted feeling sweat forming. Her heartbeat accelerating, stomach churning as past memories were hitting her since she heard the word 'torture'.

"It's your birthday gift, jaan."

Reena glanced at the small box offered by shekhar and then up at him. She glued her body back to wall, her knees hugging her, sitting on cold floor, tears staining her cheeks, lips trembling painfully.

Moonlight coming from the window above Reena's head was falling upon shekhar. A glint of dark, malevolent eyes, lips curved in malicious grin.

"Take it." He thrust the box into her palms, his voice suddenly becoming loud, waves of fear hitting Reena hard.

With trembling hands she opened the box and what was inside killed her on the spot. Her eyes were ready to popped out their socket, horror crippling her. She let out a high pitch scream throwing the box, backing away wanting to disappear in that wall or to just die already.