15

"Yeh kya keh rahi ho tum?" Rocky asked, baffled.

(What are you talking?)

Reena looked down and took a breathe. Ria's words were ringing in her mind. Her mind might just explode because of the overthinking.

There was battle happening in her mind. Voices were clouding her every rational thought.

But there was a voice telling her to give him chance to explain. And with all her remaining energy and rationality left she asked Rocky, "Tumne 10 crores diye guru Pandiyan ko?"

(You gave the 10 crores to Guru Pandiyan.)

She hoped he won't lie. Otherwise, whatever has build till now between them will crumble down and she won't ever trust him again.

Her words shook Rocky. He blinked at the sudden turns of events. How did she know that? No, it was not the time-...hell! She was not suppose to know that. Not now, when everything was just finally getting on track.

"Shona-" He moved closer but she backed away, her body hitting the nightstand.

"Mere sawal ka jawab do pehle!"  She demanded, her eyes blazing in red fire.

(Give answer to my question first!)

His surprise at her question and then small flash of worry and fear in his eyes told her that he didn't wanted her to know all this.

Rocky sighed, trying to calm himself down first so he could calm her down and handle the situation the way he want. "Dekho..hum beth kar baat karte hai. Main sab kuch detail mein bata ta hoon."

(See... We will sit and talk. I will tell everything in detail.)

"Nahi!" Reena wasn't having it. Not today. She was burning in anger. Her body was shaking in rage. She was losing her sanity here. She wanted answer to her question and he was doing anything but that.

Her temper was raising with every second. But still she was holding it all in and tried again. "Kyu?" (Why?)

She hated the way, her voice waver. How broken and horsy it sounded because all of crying.

"Main tumhe unn paiso ke bojh mein nahi rakhna chahata tha." Rocky answered honestly.

(I didn't want to keep you in the burden of that money.)

But that, for a reason angered Reena more as she yelled, "Kyu? Maine kaha? Maine mangi madat? Toh phir kyu?"

(Why? I told you? Did I asked for help? Then why?)

If Reena hate anything then it's this- help. In this four years, she had built herself as an independent, brave, strong woman. So, she won't need anyone's help. Because she knew that if we are depend on someone then our knees will surely buckle at some point in the path.

And Rocky did the same. Even though his intension was good, Reena didn't like it. He could have at least told her before doing this. And what made it worse that she found it from ria. And of course, she won't tell anything straight, she would need to add her opinions in between. She was babbling so much shit, which broke reena.

Reena's head was aching so badly. Her breaths has shortened, making her pant. Tears were flowing like river, non-stop.

It was very painful sight for Rocky. His heart clenched painfully inside his chest as he moved towards her. She was looking at him, waiting for answer but Rocky cupped her face. Reena wanted to backed away but he held close more. He wiped her tears tenderly. Reena's eyes closed at the soft touch of his. Warmth dissipating the pain inside her as she relaxed.