43

Rocky made his way to kitchen when he was informed that Reena was there. As soon as he reached mansion he was expecting to just found her in library, alone. It would have been best to have her alone, he would have just cradled her, bury his face into her neck hands running through her soft traces and feel her warmth but-

She was in kitchen! Probably with Mallamma and other cooks.

Entering inside his eyes caught her hourglass figure talking with Mallamma as she chopped some vegetables, sparkling smile spread across her lovely face.

She would be literally doing anything and would look so utterly memorizing.

He approached her, hands wrapping around her hips. Her smile brightened more when seeing him after four days.

Rocky had gone to Africa for business, actually the work would have taken a week but he tried his best to wrap it quickly as possible because one week was too much for a lovesick monster like him.

He gave a look Reena fully understood. He was starving crazily but not for food or anything and she knew it very well yet was here. She gave a squeeze to his hand. "Welcome home."

"Aise nahi welcome kiya jata hai, shona." He said, tightning his grip.

(This is not how you should welcome me, shona.)

Reena sighed. She was going to cook his favourite food for dinner but that seemed impossible when she got his intentions of dragging her and stick to him for the rest of night.

Rocky let his hands slid down only yo grab her hand. "Tum chalo mere saath."

(Come with me.)

"Wait, Rocky." Reena didn't move from her spot. "Mujhe tumhare liye tumhara favourite khana banana hai."

(I want to cook your your favourite food.)

That caught him but still the yearning to feel her was too much, he was already going crazy for past four days he couldn't handle anymore. He needed her than food to charge himself.

"There is always next time, shona." He told her, ignoring her pout and turn to Mallamma."Aaj Mallamma kar legi. Hai na Mallamma?"

(Today Mallamma will do it. Right Mallamma?)

Mallamma immediately nodded her head. Reena opened her mouth only to be shut by Rocky as he placed his finger on her lips. She squealed in surprise when her body was lifted Rocky. She didn't have any option than to wrap her hand around his nape and bury face into his chest as to hide from the embarrassment. The soft giggles fainted behind as Rocky carried Reena to office instead of their bedroom.

He sat on sofa with her on his lap and immediately buried his face into her neck. Reena's hand caressed his nape and other one gently tugged onto Rocky's hair. She was also letting herself soaked into Rocky's embrace with eyes closed.

"I missed you, shona. So much..." Rocky mumbled against her skin, pulling her impossibly closer. A tender smile spread across Reena's face at his confession.

Rocky found himself growing eager more and more. Now that he had her in his arms his body was heating up from intense desire, longing and everything that would shatter him actually but he was still whole because he had her in his arms.

When his lips pressed on her tender flesh, Reena let out a moan leaning into his touch even more. Rocky was obsessed with the feel of her. He love the noises she make. He love her voice.

The world bored him to death. It bored him and irritated him when he was away from her.

"Ahh!" Reena hissed when Rocky bite her skin. "Stop it."