30

Rocky stared as wave after wave hit the shore.

He was always fascinated by oceans. Was always so curious to know it's depth...that's why he was standing where he was now.

Well, it was his plan all along. When Andrews gave him the mission of killing Garuda, the ocean even seemed very small infront of what he wanted.

He didn't care if he did it the right or wrong, as long as he get what he desire.

It was like this since his mother left.

Rocky convinced himself that this darkness was necessary. It was the only way to survive, to grow stronger than who hurt you, he let it consume his mind, heart, soul.

He let the power in, run in his veins, let it turn his eyes black as night.

But, he enjoyed it.

He enjoyed seeing fear in other's eyes, the screams of crowd.

When he welcomed the darkness in, it felt unbelievably right. When those people gave him the crown, he didn't feel it was not necessary because it was his plan all along.

To be the KING. The Sultan.

To fulfil his mother's promise.

And he had reached here after alot of efforts. So, he won't just let anyone take it away from him like this.

He will take back what's his, in his style. In swag.

Pulling out the pocket of cigarette, rocky took one and placed in his mouth. He was about to lit it but the cigar was taken from his mouth by none other than his Queen.

Of course. Who would dare to do that beside her?

Rocky turned to Reena.

Here she was, his light.

"I was very damn serious jab maine kaha ki main tumhare daat tod doongi agar agali baar tumne smoke kiya toh. " Reena crossed her arms, giving him death glare as she leaned on to one leg. Her long hair waving with sea wind, covered her face a little but Reena frustratingly moved them away.

(I was very damn serious when I said that I will break your teeth if you smoke again.)

Rocky chuckled but then apologized, "Sorry. Aadat ho gayi hai, shona. Itni jaldi nahi choot sakti."

(Sorry. It has become a habit, Shona. Can't leave so soon.)

Reena's glare turned into understanding expressions as she started thinking of any solution. And she got it, her face lighten up little like small child causing Rocky feel like cradling her face into his palms and kiss all over her face but he didn't.

"Toh...tumhe jab bhi smoke karne ka urge ho toh tum- kuch aaisa karo jis se tum distract ho jao uss urge se." Reena suggested, now standing straight. She gave Rocky a suspicious look when his lips twitched into teasing smile.

(So... whenever you have the urge to smoke, you do something that distracts you from that urge.)

Rocky stepped ahead. Raising his hand, he pushed the strand of her hair aside. "Tumhe kya lagta hai, kis cheez se main distract ho sakta hoon?"

(What do you think, which thing will distract me?)

Reena got what he was saying when his eyes looked down at her lips. She opened her mouth to talk back but close it only then swallowed, inhaling deeply as her eyes flutter at Rocky.

It took everything in him to not just attack her mouth when Reena brushed her tongue over bottom lip out of habit, then her teeth took it between.

Rocky tenderly released her lip, caressing the corner of her mouth. He inched closer, cupping her face.