36

Very very mature content ahead.

The tension between them was tangible as they stumbled in their room. Pressing Reena against the door, Rocky continued their vigour kiss.

Hands running up and down her sides, Rocky gulped her sighs before he moved down to her neck and then collarbone, trailing down wet kisses. He switched the lights on, knowing the effect of darkness his shona have.

Reena's hands made their way to his traces, grabbing them tightly sending  sparks running  down Rocky's entire being, thrusting a deep moan out of him.

That sound vibrated through Reena, her brain felt short-circuited. Heat pulling between her legs causing her to grab his face, claiming his mouth. Lifting her up in his arms by waist, Rocky made his way to bed. Throwing both of them on it he broke apart and held himself up.

Both of their minds were clouded with desires. Rising need to devour eachother till nothingness combined with want to merge their soul together and live in each other.

Rocky pushed her hair aside, stroking them. But he was panting, swallowing hard he said, "Agar tumhe yeh nahi chahiye toh abhi rukte hai hum shona."

(If you don't want this then let's stop now, shona.)

His voice was husky causing goosebumps on her skin, her lower part aching. Rocky rested his head on hers holding onto the last bit of restraint.

"Kyunki agar hum aage badhe toh... I can't control myself, shona." He told her.

(Because if we continue then...I won't be able to control myself.)

He was looking at her with hungry eyes, they were dark as midnight shooting sparks through her body and she arched to him.

Reena never felt such desire. Her body seemed to got out of her control  and it needed him. Need his warmth, his love, him.

She wanted to let herself engulfed by this desire. She pulled him closer, lipa only touching his but didn't kiss him. "Take me, Rocky. Mujhe hamesha keliye apna banalo."

(Take me, Rocky. Make me yours forever.)

Rocky shook his head. "Tum already meri ho, shona. Hamesha keliye."

(You are already mine, shona. Forever.)

Cupping her face, his eyes scanned her beautiful features. He brushed his thumb over her bottom lip saying, "Par agar hum aaj aage badhe, toh tum mere saath ek aaise bandhan mein bandh jaogi joh tum chah kar bhi tod nahi sakti."

(But if we go ahead today then you will have bond with me that you cannot break even if you want.)

Because after this they won't be something that would be infront eachother. No. They will be kneaded together. In same flesh.

Once he have her tonight it will be difficult to hold himself back. Every day and night will be filled with their love making. Having her over and over, he was sure even that won't be enough.

Because he was greedy for her. The more he will have her, the more he will want. It would be unending cycle of want. 

The monster in him was craving for her.

But.

He will only go ahead if his shona wants it. Nothing will happen without her consent. She comes first. Always.

Reena smiled, holding the hand which was on her face and kissed it. "I am ready. Main ready hoon, uss bandhan main bandhane keliye."

(I'm ready. I am ready to be tied in that bond.)