5

"I want her to go in that hell, kamal."

______________________________________

The helicopter neared to the biggest palace Reena had ever seen in her life. From up, she could picturised the beauty of it. Between this place full dust and pollution only that palace was shining in white light.

And she knew what this place was.

"Don't touch me." Reena glared at the man who came near her to grabbed her hand. She looked down at the carpet as the guards guided her to take turn and entered inside a room.

They all backed away from her. When reena looked up she was not surprised to see the satan. "Oh...Garuda?"

Everyone looked shock at her, for calling their master by his name. And immediately pointed their guns at her. Folding her hands near chest Reena stood unaffected and looked at Garuda without any fear. Garuda gestured them to put their guns down.

"Kyu? kya hua?" Reena asked her chin up in air. "Tumhare aadmiyone koi respect nahi diya mujhe, ghasite hue leke aaye hai mujhe yaha. Toh main kyu respect doon tumhe?"

(Why? What happened?...Your men did not show any respect, they literally dragged me here. So why should I show respect to you?)

She saw the beard man with his hands at his back smirked, not answering her question. Tapping her golden coloured flats on the floor, she moved it in circle saying, "Bahot soona hai tumhare bare mein. Kaise iss bade samrajya ko tum sambhal rahe ho. Kaise Adheera ko mar diya. Kaise tum sirf tumhare baap ke jane ki rah dekh rahe ho, fir baki sabko bhi dhire dhire se raste se hata doge. Including your bhai." She smirked at the end.

(I have heard a lot about you. How you are handling this huge empire. How you killed Adheera. How you are only waiting for your father to die, then you will be moving remaining everyone out of the way. Including your brother.)

Again the guns were pointed at her.

Reena chuckled at the glare Garuda threw at her. "Did it hit where I wanted to? It must be. Your face says everything."

She swayed on her feet. "I know, It's hurts. its hurts." Her smile widened, realising what she said. Oh god, she had even started using his dialogue!

Reena turned to her left side and brushed her finger over the mouth of the gun. And before the guard could do anything, the gun was snatched from him, got hit by the back of it in his stomach hard and then on his head as he knocked out. Reena heard the unlocking of guns around her but they were not doing anything because they knew why Garuda brought her hear and also because somewhere inside seeing a woman holding gun so confidently, when she herself was surrounded by guns, they were surprised and scared too.

"Choti hoon. Lekin iss field mein nayi nahi hoon." (I am young. But I am not new to this field.) Reena said brushing her hands over the metallic deadly weapon. "A gun is a murder weapon you know?"

Nodding her head at her own statement she held the gun near her shoulder pointing at Garuda.

"Yaha kyu laya hai mujhe?"
(Why have you brought me here?)

Garuda smirked, stood still. "Rakhne key liye." He answered holding his chin up as if he did something proud thing. (To keep you.)

The words hit reena and her anger rose. Her nostrils flared, fists clenching tightly at her sides shooting death glare at Garuda. And in seconds, a bullet shoot through directly at Garuda hitting the wall behind him, just beside his ears. Guards came forwards to her and two of them got bullet in their legs as they fell down crying in pain, others backed off in fear.