12

Reena opened her eyes hearing his words. The bubble popped and she jerked away from his embrace, standing up.

Rocky looked at her puzzled by her sudden actions. But before he asked Reena was saying, "Tum- tum bhi uske jaise hi ho!" She spat angrily. Infact, she was burning his rage hearing him say that he would lock her so only he could see her.

(You are just like him!)

Rocky looked a little bit confused at first but then he got, to whom Reena was comparing him. His blood boiled too. And his lovely, warm like honey eyes turned to its darker shade as he glare at Reena.

"Usne mujhe itne saal ghar mein band rakha, so called 'pyaar' ke naam pe. Aur ab tum bhi..." Reena laughed, ruffling her hair she shook her head.

(He also kept me locked up, on the name of his so called 'love')

Eyes burning in tears as she looked at him. "Kya jante kya ho tum pyaar ke bare mein?" She questioned.

(What do you even know about love?)

"Tumhare liye yeh aise, aapne pyaar ko aapne pass rakhne ke liye uss se ka freedom chhin lena, yeh pyaar hai?"

(For you, snatching the freedom of the person you love so you can keep her love to yourself, is love?)

She sniffed and wiped her tears. "Ya phir usko tod ke, tumhe chahiye vaise tukde jod ke ek naya insaan banana, yeh pyaar hai?"

(Or breaking her into pieces and then joining them together as your liking, making a new person from it, is love?)

Rocky blinked at her words.Rocky's angry expressions cracked instantly when he saw tear rolling down Reena's cheek. He stood up and went to closer to her but reena backed away. "Shona-"

"Don't." She said. And turned around to leave but Rocky held her hand. Reena tried to free it but couldn't. "Rocky, leave!"

Rocky went close to her. He felt his heart aching seeing those tears in her eyes. But he tried to calm himself down and held her to him. Reena's back hit his chest as rocky held her both arms, his face near her right ear.

"Apne sawalon ka jawab liye bager hi jaogi?" He asked. Reena took a deep breaths but only his perfume filled her lungs as she did so. She hated the way her body calms down whenever he held her.

It was like her body un-clenched, and all the tension, worry, fear, pain seemed to melt away and she relaxed. But still she was hurting by his words. What he said. Because that's what she had heard, felt all her life. Keeping her, locking her up to show their obsession over her, claim over her. And then labelling it 'love'.

Rocky inhaled her jasmine scent and caressed side if her face with his. Reena had to grip her lehnga feeling his beard tickling her.

"Meri liye pyaar tum ho." He said softly into her ears.

(For me, love is you.)

Reena's breathe hitched as rocky's breathe brushed over her ear and the words entered her mind. Slowly processing what he said, and when she did her heart started beating a soft melody and her butterflies were dancing her stomach.

"Aur mera pyaar meri chahat nahi, jaroorat hai." He said further holding her to him. "Mera haq hai..."

(And my love is not my want but a need...it's my right...)

Rocky then made reena turned around and held her face in his palms. Reena looked up at him, to find thousands of emotions flashing in his eyes.

Even though his hands were rough, they had killed so many people, had blood on them...he always held her so tenderly with them. Carefully. So, that the blood won't stain her, that the roughness won't scratch her.