22

"I am fine. Aur yeh sirf chhota sa cut hai."

(I am fine. And it's only small cut.)

It was 50th time reena told them that but still no one was listening to her.

"Yeh chhotasa cut aap ke liye hoga, Didi. par rocky bhai na hame kaat kar, hamare chhote chhote tukade karke samndar mein fek denge." One of them standing infront of her said making Reena roll her eyes.

(This cut might be small for you, Didi. But Rocky Bhai will cut us into small small pieces and throw into the sea.)

"Pakka thik hona tum, beta?" Reena looked at kasim Chacha, his face wrinkled in concern.

(Are you sure you are all right, beta?)

Reena sighed and took the pillow, placing it straight, leaning against it.

She came to the hospital to check up on sameer, who tried to kill himself by getting his hands on one of the police officer's gun. But thankfully, the police stopped him before he actually kill himself. However, the bullet went brushing his neck in the process.

Reena was shocked to hear that. She felt helpless that she couldn't do anything for him.

She just hope now Ria will see the consequences of her actions, and how much she had damaged Sameer that he was even tired of life.

And later when Reena was leaving the hospital, some four men attacked her. She almost beat them up but one of them pulled out a knife. She tried to dodged away knife but it hurted her arm. It was not too deep. Thanks to Rocky's men, whom he had appointed for her safety, she was brought here in the same hospital to treat her wound when it was not needed actually.

"Chacha...main bilkul thik hoon. Sach mein." Reena replied. Pinching her neck a little she added, "Aapki kasam."

(Uncle...I'm all right. Really. I swear.)

Kasim chacha let out a small laugh. And patted Reena's head making her smile also. "Rocky ne tumhare bare bahot kuch bataya tha mujhe. Kabse milna tha meri hone wali bahu ko." Kasim chacha said, caressing Reena's head. "Ab mauka mila."

(Rocky told me a lot about you. I wanted to meet my future daughter-in-law for since very long. I got a chance to finally meet you.)

Reena didn't know what to say. She bit her lip and looked down as others were grinning.

***********************************

After that Reena went home. Rakhi was in kichen making haldi wala doodh for reena after bombarding her with dozens of questions about her injured arm.

Reena was lying back on the armchair in balcony, staring at the stars twinkling in the night sky.

The cold breeze was caressing her skin, making her rub hands over and hugged herself. Closing eyes reena let herself basked in this moment of peace.

She knew, Rocky won't just let her go like that. He had screamed alot of times how much her safety matter to him and that's the reason why he was not letting her come here in the first place.

He know how to make her heart flutter. Even though it was hard to let herself fall in whatever it was happening between them, she was loving this.

His face flashed behind her closed eyelids. Smile curving his lips, reaching to his dark brown eyes lighting them up.

She wasn't surprised to realise that she was thinking about him.

Because since she had come back in banglore, there hadn't been a moment when she didn't think about him. She looked for him in everything... Like in every small thing.