6

"Yaha na swarg hai na narak. Na achha hai na bhura. Naahi astha." Rocky heard the man saying.

(There is neither heaven nor hell here. Neither good nor bad. No faith.)

And in place like this, his Shona was brought. As that man's soon-to-be queen.

"Aur inn sabki wajah hai Garuda."

(And the reason for all this is Garuda.)

Rocky huffed turning around hearing his name. How could he even think of taking his queen?

"Yaha bhavanao pe mat jao. Unki koi kimat nahi hai."

(Don't go on emotions here. They have no value.)

"Jiska dil pathhar ka ho usse koi fark nahi padta. Sirf tor tarike jan raha hoon." He said back and made his way away from everything. Sitting on a big stone Rocky closed his eyes. Thinking about what happened few hours ago.

(It doesn't matter to the one whose heart is of stone. I am just trying to know the ways here.)

His shona was here. In this place. To be Garuda's queen. His hand turned into fist at the mere thought and his body started hitting up in rage.

But then image of her holding his amulet flashed in his mind, and the burning cooled down. A smile curved his beard face. She had keep it with her. She was still his.

No, she will be always his. Since the day his eyes fell on his kill lady she had become his.

His shona.

That small thought gave him peace, fists clenching as he opened his eyes and they fell on the shining palace very far away from him. Where his shona was.

"Kya karege tumhre sarkar? Maar denge mujhe? Let him do it then." She had challenge Garuda.

She shouldn't have got involve in this mess in the first place. And now, whatever she had done before, save that woman and her child he just hoped she would be safe.

Now, not for his, his plan's or even these people's sake but for his shona's sake he had to be fast. And end this as soon as possible.

Rocky stood up and walked few steps leaning his hand against a patra. His eyes taking their coldness and ruthlessness back as he stared at the palace.

"Tum bas apne baghwan se ek dua karo." He said, his words pointed to Garuda who was in that palace. "Ki woh tum par daya kare. Kyun ki agar tumne mere shona ko haath lagana ka socha bhi na...maut bhi asani se nahi milegi tumhe."

(You just pray to your god that he may have mercy on you. Because if you even thought of touching my Shona... Even death will not come easily to you.)

______________________________________

Reena was bored. And she hate being bored.

This palace only looked beautiful from outside but it didn't have anything to be engaged in. She needed atleast a book or something with her.

It was her wish to have a home, where one room will be only filled with books. A very big room. She might spend her day and night there.

Here everything seemed so... creepy. She was scared to go in some room and find dead bodies hanged down there. Even by the thought of it she hadn't slept properly since yesterday.

It had been almost two days since she was caged inside this palace, no moving out. Not even in the garden. It was because what she did two days ago.

She was about to open door of her room, she heard Vanram's voice.