29

The sun looked dull. As if it was too tired to do it's duty of only staying up there.

Reena left to freshen up when first sunray hit KGF before tying the amulet around Rocky's wrist.

The first thing she did in morning was to talk with Vanram.

Climbing down the stairs, she found Farman talking with his mother and Vanram a little bit away from them, standing with his face down.

Reena walked towards him. "Vanram Uncle."

His head snapped up at her voice."Ji Raani saheba?" (Yes Raani saheba?)

Reena saw his eyes flooding in worry. It was first time she had seen him like this. His face didn't wore that senapati mask. He was just human, part of this KGF. Worried about his Sultan.

Reena sighed. Rocky was injured, in bed. But that doesn't give alley to enemies to enter his territory.

"Main gate kar do. Security tight karo. Hamara koi bhi adami bahar nahi jana chahiye. Hmm?" Reena ordered him.

(Close the main gate. Tighten security. None of our people should go out.)

Vanram blinked, but soon nodded his head.

"Par Rani- ...Didi, varca jane ke trucks-"

(But Rani-...Didi, Trucks going to Didi Varca-)

"Of course, woh bhi nahi jayenge bahar, Farman." Reena cut Farman off.

(Of course, they will not go outside either, Farman.)

************************************

Reena sat on of the sofa in the giant living room of palace, forcing down the glass of juice Fatima begged her to have.

Rocky was sleeping again after having some soup and medicines.

Reena was angry on him. She got to know that it was his just trick- telling her that he was hurt so she could come back her. How could someone like him think of doing such foolish thing?

She walked over to the window, gazing out side. This land, these people went through alot. First Suryavardhan and adheera, then Garuda...

And now Rocky.

But rocky couldn't be count with them. He was monster, a ruthless monster but he still had that one thing in him which no one had.

And it was humanity.

He had heart. Even though he claimed it be like stone. It was there. It's just he was ashamed to it. Think of it as weakness.

Reena never had interest in reading people. Because the people she was surrounded by were used to change their masks billions of times, however they pleased.

But Rocky-. He was always like this with her. Bare and open. Without any mask or facade. It was like there was no walls or anything. She had keys to all the doors of his. Only she.

He was supposed to be nothing but silly man on the streets of banglore who bumped on her, who gave up just after her two slaps.

But no. This man was persistent.

A persistent lover, who had her heart now.

It was like he jumped over the walls Reen had bulid around herself and touched her heart with all his soul. And became an eternal part of her, her life.

Reena felt her cheeks getting wet and that's when she realised she was crying. She scoffed at herself.

She never had someone to lose. So she didn't know the pain loss brings with it. Because, everyone left her themselves. Her mother, her father...beside them she didn't know if she had someone to call her own.