2

Reena almost burnt her tongue taking sip of the hot tea, lost in her own thoughts.

She sticked out her tongue waving her hand on it. But it didn't help so she went to kitchen to drink some water. The water cooled down the burn a little but it didn't go away. Water formed in her eyes as she wiped it away before it fell down her cheek.

"Damn..." She sighed leaning back on the counter. Her mind going back to the message she got on her mobile.

Message from him. Sameer.

He wanted to meet her.

This was all frustrating. Ria might kill her if she got to know about him wanting to meet her. And this time reena won't guarantee about her ruthlessness. That girl was insane. Till now Ria had done everything she could do, to keep Reena out of Sameer's life. Bullying, Harrassment, lock up in dark rooms, drowning in pool...list was so long if Reena start to write down everything Ria had done to her. She made her college life a hell. And even after that they bumped into eachother alot of times, as Banglore was not that big and it was Ria's Father's place afterall.

But Reena was glad for Ria because the courage, confident, strength she had today was because of her.

She made her who reena was today.

Now, that in last two years everything was going smoothly, something had to happen and popped the bubble of joy and peace Reena was surrounded with.

"Common Reena." Reena shook her head. "What will she do? Kidnapped you? Choke you? Shoot you? You had been through worse than that so you can of course handle anything."

She tried to gave herself confidence in any way she could.

______________________________________

As soon as reena entered in club, she placed her hand on ears because of the loud music. She could feel her heart thumping in her chest as the whole club was vibrating because of the intensity of loud music.

Everyone getting drunk, dancing, smoking.

She hate this type of places.

Sitting on one of the chair near bar counter reena ordered a drink. Looking around she tried to find familiar figure of her love sided love but was meet with pair of eyes already staring into her soul.

This man-

"Oh god..." She sighed rubbing her nose. "This man...don't tell me he is stalking me!" She groaned and looked up at him who smirked at her, lighting up cigarette holding it between his lips.

He pulled smoke in his mouth and stood walking towards the stage blowing the smoke out, his eyes on reena the whole time.

Reena followed his movements as he approached the woman who was dancing on the dance floor. She immediately clung onto him, roaming her hands on his chest seductively.

Reena moved her attention to her drink, taking a sip but then again her eyes went to looked at him, to found him now dancing with her, so close to her.

"What the hell?!" Reena growled at herself when she felt like she was angry. Like she didn't like him dancing there with that woman. She shook her head, gulping down the drink in one go but coughed.

His eyes were glued to her but his hands were on that woman's waist. Reena poked inside of her cheek with tongue. He winked at her before twirling that woman in his arm making Reena rolled her eyes.

She looked at her mobile to message Sameer and asked where the hell he is and how many time it would take him to come here.

"Shit!" Reena cursed under her breathe. "Who asks to meet at club?And that also out of all, at the rajendra desai's club!"