23

Reena shuffled out of the bathroom, too much exhausted to lift her feet up. Water drops from her just washed hair wetted the sleeveless kurti she wore.

She didn't know what time it was. Only knew that it was still day as it was still bright outside, enough to lighten up her room. The curtains were half closed, not letting the natural light enter in completely. Reena slid down beside her bed, engulfing herself in small form, hugging her knees. The headache was increasing as hours passed, but she was staring blankly at nothing.

Her arms covered in red marks of scratches which she did herself to wipe out his touch, even the wound on her arm was open. She could care less about the blood still coming out of it.

Again.

It happened again.

He touched her.

More like she let him touch her again. His dirty touch lingering on her skin.

Disgust slowly eating up her body, eating up her nerves, eating up her brain. She felt it's poison slowly filling up her veins, every particle becoming slowly tainted...

It was hurting alot. Everywhere. She wanted to get rid of this never ending pain.

The voices were screaming in her head. And because the house was so cold and lonely...had pin drop, deadly silence, they got chance to even dance around her, mocking at her state.

The voices were giving her ideas to end her pain. Those ideas were too tempting that she almost wished to listen to them and go with them.
______________________________________

"Kisne kaha tha usko maarne ke liye log bhejne ke liye?"

(Who told to send people to kill her?)

Andrews poured himself another glass of alcohol, ignoring Guru pandiyan's ranting. He was already stressed enough.

"Kar toh kuch nahi paaye tumhare log." Guru Pandiyan huffed. "Zinda hai woh."

(They couldn't do anything anyway. She is alive.)

All three of them, Andrews, desai, and Guru Pandiyan were gathered together. Desai was quite since he came, but Guru Pandiyan was rambling since he came, about whatever was going on.

Since last moth, they all didn't remember when was the last time they slept peacefully. Rocky had come like strom, destroying whatever they have planned. He even discovered about other 8 mines.

They all were wrong about this man. Thinking, he was one of those goons from the slums of bombay.

That's where they did mistake. Underestimating this man, who was cold blooded killer, a monster... more dangerous than them.

If he was not enough this girl had now entered in this field. Causing a blazing fire.

"Hame iss Raja-Rani ka kuch karna padega." Rajendra desai spoke.

(We have to do something about this Raja-Rani.)

Reena was giving a big headache than Rocky. Desai had never interfere in fight of his daughter and Reena. He could care less if his daughter kill anyone. After all she was his only daughter. He had given her freedom to do anything. Before, it was easy to get rid of Reena. But now-

She had gotten a shield to protect that no one couldn't break.

Slowly everyone was raising their voices now, demanding Guru Pandiyan to leave his chair of minister. And if he left his seat then it will be difficult for them because-

Ramika sen will come. And then their this empire, is as close as to dust.

"Usse hum kuch nahi kar sakte." Guru Pandiyan said, shaking his head at fate.