27

A victorious smile spread on Rocky's lips when he got called from Kasim chacha, informing that reena had left in hurry.

That his trick worked.

Kasim chacha did got angry on him for making him lie to Reena but Rocky pushed it aside.

Finally, she will come back where she belongs.

Here. In KGF. In his arms.

Rocky was restless for past two days. The thought of her not choosing to live with him was crippling him, making him go insane.

And the heated moment they shared days ago had made him eager to have more and more. His shona had became an addiction now. The eternal addiction of his.

He needed her beside him. Infront of him. That's how he can calm himself down, and be in control.

Even the people here were waiting for their queen eagerly.

Rocky inhaled deeply, his eyes staring at the portrait which was hung on wall just behind Reena's bed. Then, his eyes fell on the murti of bappa placed on the table beside her bed and he immediately sat on bed.

"Sorry." He said to the bappa, joining his palms. "Mujhe shona se jhoot bolna bilkul achha nahi lagta lekin-....usse yaha mere paas rehna chahiye na?"

(I don't like lying to, shona but-...she should stay here with me, shouldn't she?)

Last sentence leaving his mouth was full of pout. It didn't suit his behavior at all, making bappa scoff at him.

A guard rushed to Reena's room, interrupting Rocky's first ever conversation with bappa. Rocky turned to the guard, gesturing him to continue.

"Sarkar....sarkar...." He panted, his voice laced in worry and fear. "Woh- Farman..."

Rocky knitted his eyebrows at the mention of farman's name. He got up from Reena's bed, buttoning up his white blazer. The wheels turning in his head, as he rushed out with guard outside.

When they climbed down the stairs, they found Farman siting on the floor with his mother throwing thousands of questions at him. Rocky saw him in his uniform which had changed it's colour a little, black stains on it. Blood was coming from the cut on Farman's side of forehead, hands had few cuts, he was drenched in sweat.

As soon as Farman saw Rocky coming, he tried to stand up but failed due his injured leg.

"Sarkar..." He breathed painfully. Rocky waited for him to say, even though from inside he was few seconds away from snapping at him but held himself seeing Farman's injured state.

"Kal raat outpost 1 par attack hua, aur hamare sare adami mare gaye..." Farman told, "Woh log iss taraf na aaye iss liye maine pul ko aag laga di lekin woh log pul paar kar sake-"

(Outpost 1 was attacked last night, and all our men got killed...I set the bridge on fire so that those people did not come this way, but they were able to cross the bridge.)

"Kon?" Rocky cut him off, his jaw clicking, teeth grinding painfully inside his mouth. (Who?)

"Adh-...Adheera."

Gasps echoed in entire palace. Rocky's hands turned into fists. But then he blinked as he realised something.

His angry face fell down in jiffy. And then concern laced his face, his stone-heart sank deep down in the ocean of worry as he rushed to dial a number.

After few rings the call was picked up finally. "Chacha..."

______________________________________

The dirt and dust mixed with the air as Reena drove towards KGF.