11

Reena entered into kitchen to find Fatima Amma.

Reena slowly made her way behind her to do 'boo' but her eyebrows frowned seeing Fatima amma in her own thoughts. Her expressions dipped in worry.

"Fatima amma?" Fatima amma startled at Reena, and blinked.

"Ha, beta?" She asked softly. Reena smiled at her warmly. Beside Amir uncle no one else had call her like that. It's been only two days since rocky had taken over and Reena was surprisingly getting along with people here so damn well.

(Yes, child?)

She was never the social person since very start. It's just that she didn't know how to approach people and have conversation that is not about any business or professional.

But here, people treat her like their own daughter, like their own.

It was such heartwarming.

"Kya hua?" Reena asked in slight concern placing a hand on Fatima amma's shoulder.

(What happened?)

She saw her letting out a tired sigh. And then she answered her question, "Mera beta Farman. Sarkar ko bahot manta hai. Unke ke liye kaam karna chahta hai. Khushi milati hai usse bahot uss mein. Aur Issi liye woh..."

(My son Farman. He respect Sarkar alot. He wants to work for him. He finds happiness in that. And that's why he...)

Reena sighed getting what she want to say. In this last two days, if anything reena had observe then it was that rocky was doing things complete differently. He was not taking advantage of this people's weakness instead he was fulfilling their needs.

And people seemed to have gain courage, to walk with their heads up. They are getting proper cloths to wear, rocky was building houses for them to live in, giving medicines...

Reena could tell that the people here trusted Rocky from the beginning. Because he held that aura of strong person, who don't fear anything. Aura of a sultan.

Just like the veer, from the story her father told her. Like how he gained the faith of people there and killed those demons and cannibals, freed those people from the misery. And became the king of that village.

She felt bad for saying those things to him that day.

"Maa ho app." Reena smiled at Fatima amma who looked at her with her tear filled eyes. "Aapne bache ki fikr hona jayaj hai."

(You are his mother....You are right to be concerned about the child.)

Reena turned around and sat on the kitchen counter adjusting her yellow lehnga. "Aapne hi kaha na ki usse Rocky ke liye kaam karne mein khushi milati hai? Woh use ke, aapke sultan ki help karna chahta hai...iss jagah ko protect karne mein, aapko protect karne mein." Reena took fatima amma's hand in hers.

(You yourself said just now that he loves to work for Rocky? He wants to help his, yours Sultan...to protect this place, protect you.)

"Toh aap ke Farman ko woh jo kuch bhi kar raha hai na, uss mein sirf ashirwad do aur support karo."

(So whatever he is doing just give him blessings and support him.)

Her past flashed in her mind making water gathered in eyes and Reena immediately she looked down, "Kuch logo ko nahi milta woh aashirwad aur woh support, amma."

(Some people don't get that blessing and that support, Amma.)

Taking a deep breathe reena blinked back the tears and gulped the lump in her throat. When she looked up she found Fatima amma looking at her with a warm smile. And reena couldn't help mirror it.