3

As Reena was out of the club she got onto her scooter and was about to start it- that's when someone called her name.

"Reena!"

She turned around to saw Sameer coming out out of his car. She didn't know if she should feel happy to see him after two long years or be scared to see him coming to meet her and that's also here.

Because if Ria saw him and got to know that he was here to meet her. She would create a havoc here.

Reena immediately got off her scooter and pulled her helmate, rushing to Sameer. "What are you doing here?!" She questioned looking here and there to see if ria was around.

"I saw the messages sent to you...reena it was not me-"

"I know." Reena cut him off. Sameer looked at the direction of club and at the so many cars parked there. He knew, Ria would something rackless. He held Reena's arm checking her from head to toe for any injury inquiring worriedly, "How are you? Are you hurt somewhere? Did she do anything?"

He was bombarding her with questions so Reena held his arms back and said, "I am fine."

Sameer stared at her. She found longing, worry in them. How much she wanted him to look at her like this two years ago. How much she wanted to him to be worried about her like this back then...

Why was he showing it now?

When everything was going okay, he had barged into her world again, to mess with it, shatter it. A small world of her, she had built for herself.

And there was no place for any outsider. Reena won't let anyone mess with her and her heart again.

She had enough.

"Why are you doing this now?" Reena asked painfully. She wanted to come out strongly but her voice betrayed her. Sameer reflected the pain in Reena's eyes as he came closer to her.

"Because I lov-

"Stop!" Reena abruptly jerked away from his hold and back away from him. "Stop...just stop."

"I don't need it now." Reena told him. A tear rolled down her cheek. "When I needed it you threw me away. Because- " her lips trembled as she took deep breaths to calm the storm inside her. "Because I was tainted...because I was worthless."

"No...reena...It was not like that- I am sorry." Sameer again tried to moved towards her, to held her but reena backed away putting a hand inbetween.

"Keep it." She said sternly her eyes red due to tears and pain. "Keep your apology, keep your- your unwanted love and pity to yourself. And stay far away from me." And she started to move backwards while saying, "I don't even want your shadow in my life again." Reena turned hee back to him and went her scooter wiping her tears away but they were flowing non-stop making her feel pathetic.

"No. Reena. Please listen-"

"She say stay away." Sameer was stopped by a strong hand placed on his shoulder.

Reena's breathe hitched hearing Rocky's voice. When she saw Rocky clutching Sameer's shoulder in tight grip for unknown reason she got scared. Scared for Sameer. Because rocky-

"Who are you to stop me?" Sameer questioned Rocky, stood up straight as if to intimidate him. But of course it was rocky.

And he never disappoint. "My honewali biwi." (My future wife.)

Sameer frowned, "What? Your- seriously man? Like how could you even dream about that?" He let out a laugh as if rocky joked every funny joke, throwing his head back he laughed. Reena hit her head on her palm closing her eyes. Knowing what's coming.