41

Reena pushed his hand from her thigh glaring at him only to cause him to chuckle. She looked away to hide her flushed face.

Reena squeezed her thighs together, biting inside of her cheek. She could still feel his damn slender fingers. Her legs were still numb.

Her arousing thoughts jumped out of the open window when she caught the sight of resort where the wedding was. The car was parked and Reena enlaced her arm in Rocky's her heart beating in her ears loudly for the reason she didn't know.

Surprisingly, not so many people were invited. The resort was cool, reena must say. When she was busy admiring the decoration a voice called her.

"Didi."

Turning to her right she caught priya's figure, younger sister of Sameer. She rushed towards reena. Rocky watched the interaction between Reena and the new lady intently when Reena slipped her hand out his hold- which he quite didn't like.

"Priya..." Reena smiled but then was little surprised when the girl wrapped arms around her. Hesitantly, she did the same. Sameer's parents 'abandoned' him when they got to know about this wedding. He was left all alone on his own in this tangible mess. Reena was relieved to see Priya with him at least.

"I'm glad at least you are here for him." She said, caressing back of priya's head. 

"I have to. He is my brother after all." Reena heard her voice wavering. Her smile dropped as Priya slowly broke away. Glancing at Rocky, she swallow hard before daring to say, "Didi. Mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai."

(Didi, I want to talk to you about something.)

The tighten grip of priya on her hand told Reena that she was uncomfortable to talk infront of Rocky. Giving reassuring squeeze back to Priya reena turned to Rocky saying, "Rocky, main abhi aayi."

He titled his head, his piercing gaze declaring that he didn't want her to leave. But her puppy eyes melt his lazer stares and he nodded his head going inside with guards.

Priya took Reena to one corner, hiding from the eyes which were spying on her. She joined her palms infront of Reena. "Didi, please please stop all this. Please. I can't see him like that. Bhaiya kisi se bolte nahi. I don't even remember the last time i saw him smile. Kathputli bana diya hai usse uss chudail ne. He is dying inside...please save me. I beg you-"

"Priya, please don't." Reena held Priya's palms stopping her. Her own eyes watered seeing that poor girl begging like that for her brother.

She can't do anything. She just can't.

"Par main yeh sab kuch nahi rok sakti, priya. You have to understand. Ria- when it comes to sameer, she is uncontrollable. You can't even imagine what she will do if we try to stop this marriage. She is obsessed with sameer."

"I know." Priya took back her hands from Reena's hold. "But why mere bhaiya of all people? Why he has to suffer? What he did wrong?"

She frowned, her voice coated with desperation, helplessness and anger. Anger because she can't do anything, that she have to beg infront of someone for her brother's sake.

Priya sniffed, her face soaked with tears. Whatever make-up was now turned into a mess as she wiped her eyes working it even more.

Reena's heart crushed, lips trembled. The words seemed too heavy to say, her throat was hurting. "I'm sorry. But I can't do anything. The only way to stop this is her death-"

"Then kill her!"

"Priya!" Widening her eyes, surprised at her shouting that Reena placed her hand on Priya's mouth immediately. She looked around for guards or if anyone was near them thankfully and there was no one.