39

Rocky moved his head ahead approaching her lips but Reena placed her hand on his mouth, stopping him. Rocky opened his eyes and frowned when she said,"First of all, yeh shaadi nahi thi. Tumne sirf mujhse saat vachan liye...so, if no shaadi then no suhagraat."

(First of all, this was not wedding. You only took seven promises from me...so, if no wedding then no honeymoon.)

Rocky's jaw clenched as he hardened his gaze but Reena knew better than to be intimidate by that look. "Don't give me that look. Woh vachan vagere tak thik tha lekin yeh aag-..." She pointed at the spot on floor. "Woh bhi hamare kamare mein?! What if something dangerous would have happened?"

(Don't give me that look. Those promises and all were fine but this fire-...that also in our room?! What if something dangerous would have happened?)

"Nothing happened, shona..."

"Stop it." She gave him a stern look before calling for mallamma with a cloth and other things to clean the burnt mark on the floor. When she came, Reena took the cloth from her, extending her hand to give it to Rocky.

He scrunched his eyebrows, looking at her hand which held the cloth and then up at her. "Main karu?"

"Of course." Reena thrusted the cloth into his hands. "Kiya tumne hai toh saaf bhi tumhe hi karna padega."

(Of course. If you have done it then you will have to clean it too.)

"Shona-"

"No. Do it."

A moment passed before Rocky huffed, "Karta hoon main!" And he bent down to clean the mess he created.

(I will do it!)

Mallamma was immediately rushing ahead when she saw what Rocky was going to do. "Sarkar, aap yeh kyu kar rahe ho? Main karti hoon na-"

(Sarkar, why are you doing that? Let me-)

"Ruko, mallama." Reena held her back. "Karne do. Woh kya hai na, aapke sarkar ko formalities complete karni thi."

(Hold on, mallamma. Let him do it. Actually, your sarkar wanted to complete formalities.)

Rocky didn't look up at Reena but she bit back her laugh as she looked at him doing that.

What he wanted and what he was having...

Oh god...

Reena placed her hand on mouth, snickering. But she must say, the way his shirt barely held onto his muscular bicep as he was cleaning the floor made her breaths erratic. Her dirty thoughts were interrupted when Kasim chacha entered in room calling for Rocky.

"Rocky-..." He paused at the door, puzzled look on his face."Yeh sab kya hai? Kya hua?" He asked.

(What is all this? What happened?)

Reena moved back on bed, folding her legs. She replied to him instead as a teasing grin stretched her mouth. "Apke bete ko shaadi bahot shouk hai. Formalities complete kar raha tha."

(Your son is very fond of marriage. Was completing the formalities.)

"Kya?" Kasim chacha was now more confused. (What?)

"Puchi aapke bete se hi." Reena pointed at Rocky.

(Ask your son.)

Rocky rolled his eyes as he threw the cloth away when he was done. Ignoring Kasim chacha's questioning gaze he walked towards bathroom to wash his hands and came back.

"Kya hua chacha? Kyu dhundh rahe the aap mujhe?" He asked chacha, wiping his hands.

(What happened chacha? Why were you looking for me?)