4

Rocky felt his left cheek stung by her slap. He needed to blink away the small amount of dizziness and brought himself back together to open his eyes. If someone else was there at her place, he would have been bled to death by now.

But love. It changes people.

Reena was shaking in anger. "Who do you think you are? Kon samjh te ho tum apne aap ko?" Reena questioned gritting her teeth. "What did you think that all of this-" she pointed at all men lying on ground, some wincing in pain, some unconscious. "Yeh char logo ko pita kar-" (By beating this four people-)

"Ye char nahi hai Shona." Rocky cut her off. Shamelessly ignoring what she was saying before that. And turned around saying, "Wait, let me count"

(This not only four shona.)

"Rocky!" Reena shouted his name, stomped her feet at his irritating behavior.

"Aay hay..." Rocky threw his head back holding his chest dramatically. "Mera naam bahot sweet lagta hai tumhare muh se shona."

(Oh my...my name sounds so sweet coming out of your mouth shona.)

"Call me again." He said. But was flinched back and frowned when Reena raised her hand at him. "Shut up! Ek aur chanta lagaungi varna!"

(Shut up! Otherwise I will slap you again.)

Rocky wore his cocky grin again making Reena angry more.

"Tumhe kya lagta hai? Yeh sari clichéd lines mar kar, yeh inn gundo ko pita kar, gentleman banane ka natak kar ke tu mera pyaar pa lega?" Reena asked. Rocky frowned at her question. Not understanding what she wanted to say.

(What do you think? By saying these clichéd lines, by beating these goons, by pretending to be a gentleman, you will get my love?)

Reena didn't wait for his answer instead said, "Then no rocky. Galat ho tum. You can't have my love like this.
You won't. Unless... " she paused for second. "Unless tum bhi mere pyaar ko kharid na chahte ho."

(Then no rocky. You are wrong. You can't have my love like this. You won't. Unless...unless you also want to buy my love.)

Rocky stood there absorbing her words. They were twisted. Confusing him. He saw the sadness filling her eyes when last words left her mouth. The pain, hate, anger, sadness...everything was raw. He could see it all clearly. But she decided to not to let him look deep into her soul.

Afraid he might found something which will cause her caged heart harm.

She went to her scooter and wore helmet. Starting the engine she was ready to leave but she heard rocky saying, "Jo pyaar bik sakta hai woh tik nahi sakta. Aur main tumhare sath do kadam nahi puri zindagi chalana chahta hoon shona"

(A love that can be sold cannot last. And I want to walk with you not just two steps, but whole life shona.)

______________________________________

The room was filled with thick air, holding tension, fear...

"Vakt bahot kam hai. Agar hamne Garuda ko ab nahi mara toh woh pakka hamako mar dega." Rajendra desai stated, holding onto his stick tightly.

(We have very less time. If we didn't kill Garuda now then he will surely kill us all.)

Everyone in the room were scared, petrified to the core. Their life was hanging onto thread. And that thread could break anytime, any second even in next moment, in their next blink of eye...

Andrews stood up hearing Rajendra desai's words. Which shook him more. "Matlab? Hame waha jana padega? Unn logo ke bich? Uss nark mein koi jaa sakta hai kya?" He was shivering in fear and the cold breeze was not helping.