19

Ria smirked as the police dragged Sameer and threw inside the jail, locking him up.

Sameer gained back his balance as he walked toward the bars glaring at the woman who was reason behind him standing in this place.

The woman, who claimed to love him but actually made his life hell.

As if her obsession over him was not enough, her being literally do anything to take reena out of his life was not enough that now she destroyed his career by putting him behind the bars for the crime he didn't do.

His parents came to him, their sight of crying was miserable to his eyes.

"Don't worry, beta. Hum bahot achha lawyer dekhenge-"

(Don't worry, child. We will find a very good lawyer-)

Sameer cut of his father. "Mujhe Reena chahiye mera case ladne ke liye."

(I want Reena as my lawyer.)

His parents looked at him surprised for a second. Sameer know, if anyone can beat ria then it was only Reena.

His father was going to say something but someone cut him off.

"I am extremely sorry to say but your lovely Reena is not here." Ria said, coming to the view of Sameer as his parents moved away. Her hands crossed as she leaned on her one leg giving sameer smug look.

Sameer clenched his jaw, his hands turning into fist at his sides as he threw a hateful glare at Ria.

But ria smirked widely at his glare as she added, "Woh uske new owner ke saath hai, KGF mein."

(She is with her new owner, in KGF.)

Sameer blinked in shock at the information. His heart sank in worry for Reena.

______________________________________

Reena blew out some air, placing her hand on her chest feeling her rapid heartbeat.

She decided to gulp down the anxiousness and opened the door of Rocky's office with her sweaty palms.

Rocky looked up at sound of door opening, ready scold whoever dared to open the door without knocking but was bewilder to find Reena standing there.

Her anxious look turned into a glare making him narrow his eyebrows at her as she crossed her arms.

After few seconds he realised that he had cigarette in his mouth. Rocky immediately threw it down, crushing it as he stood up giving a small apologizing smile to Reena.

She walked in, still wearing that stern look.

"Agli bar agar maine tumhe smoke karte hue dekha na toh daat tod doongi tumhare." Reena warned, seriously.

(If I see you smoking again then I will break your teeth.)

Rocky broke into big smile and nodded his head obediently making reena's serious expressions cracked as she couldn't help the small smile appearing on her lips.

Rocky could feel himself relax as for the first time in this week as they were talking like they should be and always did before. He felt at ease seeing his shona being back on her kill lady nature.

Reena let out a giggle but then her features became slightly serious as she said, "Mujhe tum se baat karni hai."

(I want to talk to you.)

Rocky nodded his head. "Bolo na."

(Go on.)

Reena took a deep breathe before she went to him, standing close. She took his hand in hers. Looking up at rocky she gave tight lip smile. She tried to reflect her feelings in her eyes so rocky will be able read her by her eyes if she babble while saying what she want to say.