17

Rocky threw the bottle of alcohol on the floor, letting it shatter into pieces.

Reena and fatima broke their hug, startled by the sudden sound. Rocky stormed inside, angrily.

"Kyu yaha se jaane ki zid pe adi ho, shona?" He questioned, frustratingly.

(Why are you so stubborn about leaving, Shona?)

Fatima stood up from the bed, leaving the scene immediately, even though she wanted to stay by Reena's side.
Reena glared at him, through her teary vision. "Kyunki mujhe tumhara chehara bhi dekhna."

(Because I don't even want to see your face.)

Rocky inhaled deeply trying calm the fire in him. Her reaction, her behaviour was understandable. He got that he hurted her. Not lightly but deep. But still- he can't just let her go out of this place.

And he had valid reasons to deny her. First- no other place could be this much safe for her now. His partners must be already planning something fishy.

And second- most important reason was that he can't stay away from her. He had gotten so much used to her presence, of her being around him that he can't think rationally without her beside him.

Reena was always there. When he woke up, when he go to mines she come there with lunch, for him and for others. And they come back to Palace together, have dinner while talking....

Greed had been his very close friend of him beside pain. And he was greedy for her, for her presence. He just can't-

Rocky rubbed his hand over his face, letting out a loud and long sigh.
"Iss jagah se jyada koi dusri safe jagah nahi hai tumhare liye, shona."

(There is no safer place than this place for you, Shona.)

Reena huffed and moved down from the bed from other side, walking towards window not wanting to see his face. "Main khudko protect kar sakti hoon." She said, "Main waha inte saalon se reh rahi hoon-

(I can protect myself. I've been living there all these years-)

"Tab ki baat alag thi, shona." Rocky cut her off. "Ab woh log mujhe chot pohchane ke liye tumhe taklif de sakte hai."

(Things were different then, Shona. Now those people will harm you to hurt me.)

Hope, she will understand him now. But Reena surprised him saying, "Toh dene do taklif. I don't care about you anymore."

(Then let them hurt you. I don't care about you anymore.)

Rocky blinked. Those words piercing him badly than any knife, bullet had ever did. He screwed up very badly. Very very badly. But her safety comes first and he was ready take her hate if that's what he had to bear.

Gulping down the lump in his throat Rocky moved towards her direction saying, "Baat kyu samaj nahi rahi ho tum?I love you-"

(Why aren't you understanding? I love you-)

"No, you don't." Reena cut him off turning around to face him. "Pagalpn hai yeh tumhara."

(No, you don't. This is your craziness.)

Reena saw his eyes slightly red, he was not standing properly on his feet. And the smell of alcohol was reaching to her even from the distance. His long hair were messy telling that he had run his hand through nth time.

His eyes held pain. He looked like he might almost cry. The tip of his nose was red as it flared.

But still he hurted her. And she just couldn't forgive him like this. And who know maybe he was just acting? It's all just a drama to make her forgive him? By showing fake misery?