20

Author: I made Rocky reena let go and have her space because I wanted to focus on Reena's side a little. As a smart, intelligent lawyer. In movie, her character was you know- she was only spoilt daughter of Rajendra desai. But in my story I want her to have a perfect character arc.

She will learn about her feelings towards Rocky by being away from him. And talking about sefty, rocky took care of it...you all will see later ;)

Hope you will like the way I am going with the story...

Enjoy reading :)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"What do you mean?!" Sameer growled at Ria, gripping the bars tightly.

Ria's jaw clenched, her teeth grinding on each other, her eyes burning in rage as she gripped Sameer's hands which were holding bars, fiercely. "Tum yaha khade ho, phir bhi tumhe uski fikar ho rahi hai?" Ria questioned venomously, her lips trembling in the intensity of the jealousy she felt.

(You are standing here, still you are worried about her?)

Sameer matched her rage and nodded.

Ria grabbed Sameer's jaw, digging her long nails into his cheekbones. "Then you are here because of her, baby."

"I am here because of you." Sameer corrected.

Ria pulled Sameer's face closer, shaking her head. "Because you said you love her and you wanted to go to her!"

Sameer stared at her bewildered, lost at words. Day by day ria was showing how much of psycho she was. How could someone hate so much? And that also someone like Reena?

Ria then broke into a smile, as she caressed Sameer's cheek. Sameer was not perplexed by her actions. Because he had gotten used to her this behaviour.

Ria wiped the small amount of blood which came because of her nail digging and then she brushed her finger over the corner of Sameer's lips, smiling lovingly. "Only few years, okay? When you will get completely get her out of your mind I will let you come out, hmm?"

Sameer didn't know how respond to her. She was saying as if she didn't just destroy his whole career by claiming he tried to rape her. And the reason behind her doing this was, so he could forget reena and stop loving her?

"You could have done anything else. Would have beat me...any psychotic thing you are capable of... Why this?" Sameer asked, his eyes blazing in small amount of water as he looked at her helplessly.

He didn't know why he choose to accept her love and claimed to love her back years ago in the first place. Well, it was not like he had choice. He had to accept her or die.

He was sticked with her. For at least this life. And she made sure to lock him up to her only. She followed him wherever he go, even if it was school or college...

Finally when he met Reena in law college, who liked him...her feelings were pure, too much innocent, not like Ria who was obsessed with him...and he started falling for her.

But Ria being ria, she made sure Reena would suffer for even getting into the track of his heart.

He felt bad, it used to hurt him alot seeing Reena suffer because of him. That's why he decided to pretend to hate her and join Ria in bullying her.

And that's when he lost the chances to get Reena's heart and her precious love.

And now here he was.

Ria gave sameer a disappointed look. She pouted, tapping on his lips. "How can I hurt whom I love?"

Sameer let out a mirthless laugh, not amused hearing her statement. He shook his head, his laughter ending with few chuckles as he looked at Ria who was staring at him, wearing her fake innocent mask.