38

Rocky had always been someone who demand and snatch. He didn't like giving time to other person to think amd waste his time. The dominance was one of his main traits.

He liked to have dangerous effect on everyone. So that others won't have another choice than to just choose what he wants.

But the only exception was this angel of his. He would beg, bend and will kneel infront of her. Only infront of her.

After all, the King only bows to his Queen.

He knew she was his. That she belonged to him, in every way possible but what shekhar babbled before had trigger the possessive monster and ‌he wanted her to be his. Selfishly, thoughtlessly, His.

He wanted to shout at the world that Reena was his. His wife, his love and his everything.

Reena's eyes were about to popped out because of the shock. "What?!" She literally shouted at him. She placed her hands on his chest pushing him a little bit, keeping the distance she needed right now. Her mind suddenly went blank and she was trying hard to find right words to tell him.

Rocky didn't like the reaction of her, he got tensed up. He narrowed his eyes. "Kyu? Tumhe shadi nahi karni mujhse?" He growled, hands firmly holding her waist.

(Why? You don't want to marry me?)

The possessiveness and obsessive thirst was blazing in his eyes and Reena understood that he was damn serious. That something must have happened which made him switched to his growling monster self which rarely happens in her presence.

She had to take it all easy.

Cupping his face, she grazed his beard but Rocky was still breathing heavily. Bringing his face closer, she placed her lips on his forehead then his both cheeks. Feeling him calming down with her kisses, she kissed his knitted eyebrows too and finally pecked his lips.

"Rocky..." She called his name ever so softly and he found his anger dissipating, his breaths slowly becoming normal. But still, he was determined on getting her positive answer, now.

It was all so sudden. Reena was still adapting to this life in KGF. Being around people here and Rocky, in between chaos and this bloody war of life and death. She was sure that she will marry Rocky...

....but not now.

Marriage is so sacred to take messy step.

And more than that the time was not right.

The few months ago's Reena wouldn't have snapped, angrily walked away and did something that would cause trouble between them but now, that she had spend time with him she had learn to understand the reason behind his actions and then tamed the angry monster he is most of the time.

She sighed. "Rocky...main tumse pyaar karti hoon aur of course, tumse hi shadi karungi. Par... Abhi nahi."

(Rocky...I love you and of course, I will marry only you. But...not now.)

Rocky opened his mouth to interrupt but Reena didn't let him talk. "Suno meri baat pehle. Mujhse aise jaldi mein shaadi nahi karni. Hamari shaadi perfect honi chahiye. Everything should be just perfect. Time, situation...everything. Aur yeh time and situation dono perfect nahi hai."

(Listen to me first. I don't want to marry in such a hurry. Our marriage should be perfect. Everything should be just perfect. Time, situation....everything. And now both the time and situation are not right.)

Reena stared at him as he observed her words. When he looked like she was right, she was relived. Rocky grasped her hand which was on his beard and kissed her palm, flashing her a small smile. "Thik hai." (Fine.)