16

"I hate you-"

Rocky grabbed Reena's jaw, digging his nails into her skin making her yelped in pain. His jaw clicked, clenched so much that it might break.

"First aur last time tumhari mooh se yeh nikala hai...agali bar himmat bhi mat kar na." He growled.

(First and last time this has come out of your mouth...don't even dare next time.)

Reena held his hand which hold her jaw but Rocky grabbed that hand, hitting it on the bed trapped in his. Reena felt tears coming back as she could feel her jaw almost breaking in his hold.

But still she was not letting him threatened her like that. She had enough of it in the past from everyone. Not now.

"Kya karoge?" She questioned back.

(What will you do?)

"Jabardasti karoge? Go ahead. I will hate you more-"

(Will you force on me? Go ahead. I will hate you more.)

And his thin lips crashed on hers, cutting her off. Reena sewed her lips together tightly but Rocky was running his lips over her locked ones, roughly. Reena started punching him with her other hand but Rocky hovered over her, placing his both legs either side of her on the bed as he pressed down her legs which were trying to kick him. He let go of her jaw to held her wild hand pinning it down too. Reena tried to back away from his lips but Rocky took her both hands behind her and held them with his only one hand, then grabbed her face again kissing widely on her mouth.

She had unleashed the monster. And she couldn't tame it now.

Hot tears fell down her cheeks as Rocky went on testing those plump lips of hers.

If the situation was different then Reena would have arched into him, would have live in the feeling of his beard brushing over chin and upper part of lips. But he was forcely kissing her. And all she felt was disgust.

Rocky pinched her waist making her gasped in surprise and giving him access to now nibble her lips properly.

Rocky growled into her mouth when Reena bit on his lips hard. He backed away and ran his tongue over his bottom lip tasting copper taste of blood.

"I will kill you!" Reena snarled.

But rocky smirked at Reena's disgust glare. He moved back close to her face, looking down at her lips. "I am already deathed Shona." he said in his husky voice.

"Just freaking leave me!"

"I can't, shona."

He again held her face with his one hand, shaking his head. His hot breaths were fanning her face. "Ab na main tumhara saath chodunga. Aur na tum mere pyaar se choot paogi."

(I won’t let go of you nor you will be able to brek free from my love.)

Reena felt goosebumps rising on her skin, her heart thundering in her chest loudly, suddenly making her aware that it was there. Her stomach churn.

His words made her shiver. He still had that darken aura, looking complete opposite of the Rocky she knew.

He was scaring her.

"Rocky-"

But ignoring her, Rocky attacked her neck. Sucking, biting her flawless skin. Leaving marks of his own. Reena was crying in pain and in helplessness. He had her hands pinned behind her back, legs pressed by his weight...she hated it.

Memories of last few years flashed in her mind. Reminding her that she hadn't change. She was the same- a helpless, broken, pathetic doll to use. No matter how much she try to put on the brave mask, she was still breakable.